Disney Magic 12/02/2019 - 5-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise

Princess_Iliana_of_Avalor

Super Fan. Dreamer. Lover. Traveller.
Hi all! I am SO excited to go on this cruise! My boyfriend:earsboy: and I:earsgirl: are going for our 6 year anniversary/college graduation gifts to ourselves and it's our first time cruising! Going on a Disney Cruise has been a huge dream of mine and finally planning it brings me so much joy! We'd love to meet some fellow "DISers" and appreciate any tips you can provide!

Can't wait! :tink:

Hi all,

Me and my husband are really excited for our first Disney Cruise! We are travelling from the UK as part of year long honeymoon celebrations after getting married earlier this year on February! We love all things Disney and looking forward to meeting new friends. Also interested in the fish extender groups if anyone knows. Xx:figment:

Just booked two days ago!

We’re a party of nine adults spread between four staterooms!

Has anyone started a Fish Extender group yet?

Hi y’all. We just booked our first cruise last week. I am beyond excited for I have been trying for a very long time
To talk my husband into taking one. Not that he doesn’t like Disney he’s just afraid of all that water. Lol we’ve heard and read about FE and are looking to see where we can join/sign up. Can anyone help us? TIA

We just booked this cruise yesterday! We were supposed to be at WDW for the five nights but my father has had some mobility issues and was really worried about the amount of walking at Disney. Anyway, here we are. It’s going to be my parents, two children and I. We would love to meet some DISer’s and my kids are looking for other kids to hang out with. (Sorry, is that a mom thing?) Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter