Disney

How many times have you gone on a Disney Cruise?

• Total voters
Hi everybody, i am on this cruise with DH and DD 14 (almost 15). For myself and dh it will be our 5th cruise, 2x med, 1WB transatlantic and carribean on fantasy, DD stayed with grandparents while we did the transatlantic.
I'm excited for this being a Christmas cruise and that we said from Miami

Sign up here. Let's plan a tentative cutoff of November 30th. And there are no rules, you can deliver when you want, what you want, and give either one gift to stateroom or one per person, it is totally up to you. The original intent back in May 2005, was the surprise of the whole thing, so there were no restrictions. I'm happy for feedback, don't worry, I won't take anything personal. Just need the first name of adults and whether female or male, and then first names of children, whether female or male, and include children's ages and then your stateroom number. You can either post or send me a message. When I get ready to distribute, you can send me in a message your email or I can post here.
My son (17 - Marvel, Stitch, Dr. Facilier) and I would LOVE to participate. We are in 7622, and we would like to give to all staterooms that sign up - not just one group of 10 (or other subdivision). After all, this is the family we are sharing Christmas with (and Southwest doesn't charge extra for bags!)

Sign up here. Let's plan a tentative cutoff of November 30th. And there are no rules, you can deliver when you want, what you want, and give either one gift to stateroom or one per person, it is totally up to you. The original intent back in May 2005, was the surprise of the whole thing, so there were no restrictions. I'm happy for feedback, don't worry, I won't take anything personal. Just need the first name of adults and whether female or male, and then first names of children, whether female or male, and include children's ages and then your stateroom number. You can either post or send me a message. When I get ready to distribute, you can send me in a message your email or I can post here.

Last edited:

We would love to participate!

Cabin 7001

Actually we're going through the facebook group and don't want to be signed up at 2 places. :)

Last edited:

My kiddos are 9 (girl) and 10 (boy) if anyone has children who would like to be a pen pal with them I think that would be a lot of fun.

For those who have been able to do online check in already - how was your luck? Did you get the reservations you hoped for? I had back-up plans in case the excursions and on-board fun we wanted were all booked...they turned out not to be necessary. We got the PAT we wanted, the Cozumel and Castaway Cay excursions we hoped for, and even managed to book Christmas Day Brunch at Palo for my wife and I (sorry kids, you're on your own!) This is a big change from our first cruise with Disney - we ended up going with our third or fourth choice on excursions and were unable to get Palo or Remy reservations. If this is your first Disney cruise, make a plan. Your online check in is right around the corner!

For those who have been able to do online check in already - how was your luck? Did you get the reservations you hoped for? I had back-up plans in case the excursions and on-board fun we wanted were all booked...they turned out not to be necessary. We got the PAT we wanted, the Cozumel and Castaway Cay excursions we hoped for, and even managed to book Christmas Day Brunch at Palo for my wife and I (sorry kids, you're on your own!) This is a big change from our first cruise with Disney - we ended up going with our third or fourth choice on excursions and were unable to get Palo or Remy reservations. If this is your first Disney cruise, make a plan. Your online check in is right around the corner!

Last edited:

Thanks for heading this up! We have three staterooms traveling.

Stateroom 6647
Joyce - female (68) (grandmother)
Faith - female (22)
Courtney - female (22) (college graduation cruise)

Stateroom 6141 ( the wedding couple)
Lukas - male (25)
Charity - female (25)

Stateroom 6147
Robin - female (45)
Tom - male (44)

Sounds awesome! Im all ready unfortunately I don't get to register until the 10th ugh.... will keep waiting.
Of course, the Castaway Cay cabanas were all booked...but that just saved me from the nearly $600 folly of renting one. I took a quick look at the available on-board activities. Things could change in five days, but it looks like there are still opportunities for adult dining at Palo and tickets available for the Princess and Frozen meet-and-greets. I didn't dig too deeply, but there look to be reservations available at the Bibbity-bobbity-boutique for both princess and pirate transformations. Hopefully you will find the stuff you want still available. Good luck!

Last edited:
Of course, the Castaway Cay cabanas were all booked...but that just saved me from the nearly $600 folly of renting one. I took a quick look at the available on-board activities. Things could change in five days, but it looks like there are still opportunities for adult dining at Palo and tickets available for the Princess and Frozen meet-and-greets. I didn't dig too deeply, but there look to be reservations available at the Bibbity-bobbity-boutique for both princess and pirate transformations. Hopefully you will find the stuff you want still available. Good luck!

Thanks only 2 days :-)

We have 12 staterooms signed up for the Fish Extender exchange so far. 24 adults and 9 children so far! Keep posting and I'll keep compiling the list.

Keep it coming Everyone! You can't imagine the level of creativity of Disney Cruisers. It is sure to make this Merrytime cruise bright!

We have 12 staterooms signed up for the Fish Extender exchange so far. 24 adults and 9 children so far! Keep posting and I'll keep compiling the list.

This seems like a small fe group. Maybe it's just because it's only October?

This will be a first cruise for most of our party (myself included) and we would love to participate!

Stateroom 5628
Stephen-35
(celebrating anniversary with Elizabeth)

Elizabeth-31
(celebrating birthday)

Madeline-7

Stateroom 5626
Sherry-38
Obeth-13

Stateroom 5630
Susan-45
Colton-9

We just booked this cruise last night! It will be our 4th Disney cruise, second time on Magic. We have a category 09C GTY. Can't wait to find out cabin number!! (We've done verandas twice and an inside cabin once, so our first porthole.) Our kids will be 14 and almost 11 on the cruise. My birthday is Dec. 27th so I've already booked my pedi and massage!!!

Is anyone here also in the fb group for this cruise? I requested to join Sunday (less then 48 hours ago...) and have not been added yet and it's killing me lol! This is our first Disney cruise and we're so excited we don't want to miss a thing :)))))

Is anyone here also in the fb group for this cruise? I requested to join Sunday (less then 48 hours ago...) and have not been added yet and it's killing me lol! This is our first Disney cruise and we're so excited we don't want to miss a thing :)))))
I am in one - it is fairly active. From what I can tell, the admin gets on every few days and adds several people at once. Hopefully you will get added soon (assuming it is the same group.)

I am in one - it is fairly active. From what I can tell, the admin gets on every few days and adds several people at once. Hopefully you will get added soon (assuming it is the same group.)

I've searched every "keyword" I could think of and it's the only cruise page I could find with our dates but then again I'm super new at all this so I could be missing something. It's good to know the admin adds people every few days. That makes me feel better about not being added yet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter