Disney Magic 6 night Bermuda from NYC October 13, 2018

I honestly thought there was another thread already started for this date with a few posts....guess not.

MJ

We are going, I spent today looking at the port adventures getting ready for the booking to open June 15th. Also trying to figure out where to stay in NYC the night before.

We are going, I spent today looking at the port adventures getting ready for the booking to open June 15th. Also trying to figure out where to stay in NYC the night before.
Great to hear. Glad they finally listed the port adventures. We are trying to figure out what to do also.
As for a place to stay, sorry, but we live in the area and just take the train to NYC, so we have no experience with hotels in the area.

Dennis and Joanie are going and taking 2 friends also. Just booked our excursions. Can't wait to see Bermuda, it's our first time there.

Dennis and Joanie are going and taking 2 friends also. Just booked our excursions. Can't wait to see Bermuda, it's our first time there.
Welcome aboard! Bermuda is beautiful, although I haven't been there for 35 years. What excursions did you sign up for?

We signed up for the Sunset Catamaran Swizzle Cruise, the Famous Homes, and HIdaways , Trolley Tour, and the Bermuda Island Drive.. Did I miss anything I should have signed up for?
Are we going to have a get-to-gether on the ship? Or do the fish extender?

Sounds like you signed up for one of everything. Looks like you will be very busy!

There are no plans for a get together or fish extenders at this point as there are only a few people on this thread. Let's see if the group grows to a better size first.

There is a Fish Extender and lots of other group activities, they are all being organized on the Facebook page set up for this cruise.

But what about the people who are not on facebook?

I don't know what to tell you, I found it by chance one day just last week and it has been going for quite a long time. From what I can see, most DCL cruises have a facebook page set up and that seems to be where people are interacting more than discussion groups these days. They had several signups for activities and exchanges, talks of tours etc.

I understand there are people who are on facebook, but for the ones who are not they should post on this site also. That would be nice so no one is left out. I am sure I am not the only one who does not go on facebook. It is a shame.

hi! We will be doing this cruise as well. I never knew people created groups on facebook? Anyone have the link or know the name?
Thanks!

We will be sailing with about 50-60 of us for my Sons wedding taking place on the island at the Reefs Resort. Everyone is so excited and looking forward to it. This will be mine and my families 3rd time cruising w/Disney.

I would join a FE group on here is anyone else is up to it. I have another friend going that would join also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter