Disney Magic 7-night Mediterranean Barcelona to Rome, June 16, 2018

Well, it does have private messages, but sharing the link would still be in violation of that policy, even over PM.

There's a group on Facebook that you should be able to find that has lists and links to every Facebook cruise meet group. Perhaps you can find that group and from there find the group you want?

Yay! This will be our second Disney cruise. We traveled on the Wonder to Alaska in June 2017 and loved it. We're a family of three from California, me, my husband, and our eight-year-old daughter. Can't wait!

It's PIF day and check in day for Platinum cruisers. How's it going everyone? Were you able to get the excursions/reservations you wanted? I heard that there may not be a character breakfast on our sea day. Anyone else know anything about this?

I've tried everything to find it in on FB.. i found the cruise before the 16th and after...

If anyone else on this board what's do to a board FE - please let me know!
Yes! I am definitely interested in getting a FE group going! let me know how you would like to proceed.

Unfortunately I'm one of the few left not on Facebook so I can't join a FE group that way.

Unfortunately I'm one of the few left not on Facebook so I can't join a FE group that way.

You're welcome to organize one here. :) I'm unfortunately not in a position to organize, but if there are others interested, definitely feel free!

I am more than willing to organize this if anyone else is interested. Please let me know who might like to join a FE group!

Help! I’m looking to find the FaceBook page for this cruise. I’ll be there with my 2 daughters. We’re from California and have done a couple of Caribbean Disney Cruises in the past.
I’m hoping to find a few more people interested in an excursion from Livorno to San Gimignano. Looking forward to enjoying the cruise and meeting folks.

Help! I’m looking to find the FaceBook page for this cruise. I’ll be there with my 2 daughters. We’re from California and have done a couple of Caribbean Disney Cruises in the past.
I’m hoping to find a few more people interested in an excursion from Livorno to San Gimignano. Looking forward to enjoying the cruise and meeting folks.

Well, there's definitely a Facebook group and it's not Secret so you should be able to find it. I'm unable to link to it here. There are a couple of groups on Facebook that aggregate cruise meet groups. Perhaps you can find one of those and then look at their list? The group is listed on those pages as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter