Disney Magic August 19th 2017

It looks like there is no active thread for this cruise, therefore I have moved this post to the Cruise Meets board and will add it to the directory on Magic 2017 post.

hello my name is isabelle my husband is didier and my daughter is sydney (11)
i'm french, i love disney cruise line :lovestruc
This cruise will be our 8th:smickey: and i would like to participate" fish extender":earsgirl:
thank you so much:tinker:

There is a Facebook page up and running if you wish to join. It's called.

Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean cruise August 19, 2017

we have FE and magnet groups. Please join the Facebook group soon as it will close on the 16th June

Hi all

Ive only just found this group and my family would absolutely love to join in with the fish extender group, but I can see its closed a few days ago...could we PLEASE join in as my 2 children aged 9 and 11 were so looking forward to this.

This is our first disney cruise and we are staying in Disneyland Paris for a few days first then Barcelona for a couple of days before joining the cruise.

Hope you can help us out and we look forward to sharing this magical cruise with you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!