Disney Magic Cruise Ship - What are they doing on July 16, 2005?

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
The Disney Magic is coming to the West Coast for cruises to the Mexican Riviera this summer. Most of the sailings are 7 day cruises departing and returning on Saturdays. There is one sailing when the ship returns on Sat, July 16th and does not depart until the next day on Sun, July 17th - the 50th Anniversary.

What do you think they are planning for the Disney Magic on that day/night?

I had a dream last night that people attending the special event July 15th through July 17th (described on the Disneyland website) will attend a party and sleep on the ship. There will be lots of media in attendance and all Disney celebrities past and present will attend. In my dream there was Julie Andrews, Fess Parker, the Disney family, all of the surviving mousketeers, Hayley Mills, all of the Disney legends...

Do you think they may plan something like this event or did I drink too much Diet Coke yesterday? :p

I had heard that there will be a large media event on the ship that Saturday however I haven't heard any details of why, only speculations...

My family and I are booked on the shortened July 17th cruise. I too wonder what will be going on on the 16th(which just happens to be my birthday). I hope there are no wild parties in our stateroom! Ha Ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter