Disney Magic Kingdoms app Friends

tydyend1

Earning My Ears
As with any app based on currency having more friends makes things easier and faster. Why don't we start a thread posting each others IOS gamer tag and if enough people are interested we find a way to get people connected with Android (I personally have android but also have IOS devices so I can add either way). I'm thinking with Android we start a community on google + and we just add each other. To get things started my gamer center ID is:

tydyend1

Hope you guys have a Magical Day!

Maybe I am missing something but I don't see how having more friends on the game helps? the Social feature only lets click on three things when I visit and the average reward is 3-5 magic per click...in order to make any real difference I would need to have hundreds of friends to make 300-500 in magic spending time going and clicking...seems to me farming burger stands would be more productive.

But AM I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter