Disney Magic Kingdoms - Gems

I spent my first ones on an extra chest spot and an extra parade float spot.

Parade float spot is not a bad idea at all. I spend my on accidentally clicking on purchase the floats. I use gems on special event gem characters. They usually seem to do a good job helping with the special event. This includes Frozone, Zero, Olaf, and Sven.

I buy characters. I've bought the special ones that go along with the special events. I also bought Merryweather because I wanted to complete the fairy set, and Pluto because I thought Mickey might be lonely without him. :) I also bought Pluto's doghouse. I have bought one extra chest spot, too. I also have bought a few of the attractions.

I've bought (in this order) a chest spot, Pluto, Rex, and then event characters. No regrets so far.

At the moment,I'm saving 95 gems(currently at 66)to open up the 5th parade float slot.

I’ve played a ton of resource management type game and this is one of my favorites. I always invest “gem” type currency on long term. The first items i saved for were the extre chest slot and floats(plus spaces). Even though its not as fun as grabbing pluto first i feel it gave me a much better start in this great game

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!