Disney Magic Kingdoms - Mobile Game

I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of things to do while waiting for events to finish. I'm hoping as I add characters to the game it provides game play while waiting for 2 -4 hour hour tasks to complete.

I would love a tips thread! I don't understand how to get the character wishes to come true. When kids want to ride a ride, I just have to click on them and they head to the ride! When kids want to meet Woody, Jessie or Mickey and I click on the bubble, it just pulls up jobs that I can give to the characters?

I would love a tips thread! I don't understand how to get the character wishes to come true. When kids want to ride a ride, I just have to click on them and they head to the ride! When kids want to meet Woody, Jessie or Mickey and I click on the bubble, it just pulls up jobs that I can give to the characters?

Some of the jobs you select will get the kids over to meet the characters. For Mickey, 'look for friends' usually works, for Woody 'pull string', etc.

I've just started playing it and I'm going to delete. I find the layout too zoomed in even with pinching to maximum and I like others thought it would be like Roller CoasterTycoon.

I really wish they had used Supercell for this. Supercell seems to hit the mark when it comes to balancing game play and micro transactions. If you play their games you don't need to buy any gems. Gems are just a short cut.

Gameloft is so stingy about giving you gems I think it would take a solid month, if not more, to get Pluto.

Does anybody think it's worth it to pay the $3.99 to purchase Pluto + 60 gems? I got notice of the promotion and it expires in 20 hours. I was just going to ignore it but with reading other opinions on here, it sounds like it might take forever to get him without paying...

Does anybody think it's worth it to pay the $3.99 to purchase Pluto + 60 gems? I got notice of the promotion and it expires in 20 hours. I was just going to ignore it but with reading other opinions on here, it sounds like it might take forever to get him without paying...
I bit the bullet and shelled out for that. It honestly is helping move things along

This game could have been so much more than it is. Honestly I don't understand the point of just following prompts for a minute or two and then having to wait hours before you can come back and follow more prompts. How is that fun, and how is that considered a game? Jeez, at least add some mini games or something. Something to actually DO. I still keep playing because I'm a hopeless Disney nerd, but I still find it to be a very disappointing experience except for the cute graphics.

Also I've had a weird glitch since yesterday where a kid can't figure out how to get on a ride. I sent him to one but he just runs back and forth around the Fun Wheel but won't go in. None of the other guests have trouble going in but this kid is still pacing back and forth in front of the wheel today. I tried moving the wheel around but he just follows it and then resumes his pacing. Anyone else having this problem?

This game could have been so much more than it is. Honestly I don't understand the point of just following prompts for a minute or two and then having to wait hours before you can come back and follow more prompts. How is that fun, and how is that considered a game? Jeez, at least add some mini games or something. Something to actually DO. I still keep playing because I'm a hopeless Disney nerd, but I still find it to be a very disappointing experience except for the cute graphics.

Also I've had a weird glitch since yesterday where a kid can't figure out how to get on a ride. I sent him to one but he just runs back and forth around the Fun Wheel but won't go in. None of the other guests have trouble going in but this kid is still pacing back and forth in front of the wheel today. I tried moving the wheel around but he just follows it and then resumes his pacing. Anyone else having this problem?

I did. I find quitting out of the game instead of just leaving it works to fix the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter