Disney Magic Kingdoms - Parade

TinyTGO

Mouseketeer
Is spending money on the parade even worth it? I've read that buildings get a bonus during the parade, but I haven't noticed any changes. They seem to be very expensive and not much reward. Even if every float pays out magic, it doesn't cover the initial cost.

Does that mean it should only be used to gem hunt?

I haven't had much luck with parades. Sometimes they will drop tokens, but it has been rare for me. And they nonsense about playing during parades to earn more rewards doesn't work, either. I still have characters not producing, and trunks still giving out lamp posts during parades. I honestly don't even bother with them anymore.

Agreed... I've gotten a couple gems from them, but now typically I only run them to get a specific item i need for a character upgrade

I run them as often as possible, because parades are the only (potential) way to turn magic into gems outside of regular character level-ups. It doesn't happen often, but gems are far more valuable than magic so it's worth doing IMHO.

I do it just so I don't have to click past it everytime I want to select a character to do stuff. The gems, magic, and tokens are just a side benefit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter