Disney Magic Kingdoms

Davy Jones can now suddenly get Tias heart locket token on his 2 hour quest.

The funny thing to me is I have no one to collect the locket. I am collecting for Peter but don’t expect him for a while as I am about halfway. Not worrying about her at this point. LOL

Davy Jones can now suddenly get Tias heart locket token on his 2 hour quest.

That is good news for me. Peter has been doing a terrible job with her heart locket (about 0 for 10 so far). I don't have John Darling up to level 6 yet and while I have Mulan, I don't have the Ancestor's Shrine so she can't look for it. So Peter was the only character who could search for it. Hopefully Mr. Jones has better luck.

Alright, I'm a little more than upset now. First of all, despite working harder than ever, I couldn't get Christopher Robin in time because I didn't have enough characters. But it was okay because I was able to buy/earn several characters I had missed out on. So no hard feelings, right? WELL, I go to send Mickey and Goofy to get a sugar bowl token for Mrs. Potts (only need one more to level 6) only to find that they don't help with her anymore! So I went to her item list and guess who CAN get her tokens? ALL THE BATB CHARACTERS I DON'T HAVE!!!! So, they sold me a character, for REAL money, that I can't even work on levelling up? If I had known this would happen, I would have ditched Christopher and just focused on these characters instead! I've been enjoying this game, but I'm getting tired of being punished for not being there from the beginning! :(

I’m levelling Mrs Potts currently and Mickey and Goofy are still able to get her sugar bowls for me... that’s very strange they can’t in your game?

@KimRonRufus Have you tried restarting the game? Sometimes that can help.

If @Somnam M&M are still able to collect sugar bowls than yours should to. Wish I could help verify if I’ve had my Mrs. Potts maxed for a long time.

I’m levelling Mrs Potts currently and Mickey and Goofy are still able to get her sugar bowls for me... that’s very strange they can’t in your game?
No, they can't. I just checked again. Only Gaston, Belle, Lumiere, and something called Troll Knoll can get them. Should I complain to Gameloft? I do feel cheated...

No, they can't. I just checked again. Only Gaston, Belle, Lumiere, and something called Troll Knoll can get them. Should I complain to Gameloft? I do feel cheated...
I would send a ticket in to them, as Mickey and Goofy quest ‘friend coming over’ is definately still on the list of available quests for sugar bowls in my game and they just gave me one and I was able to resend them again.

Did I miss something? My Goofy pirate costume never unlocked. It still says participate in more leaderboard events. (Sorry if I missed a previous post, tried to go back a few pages)

Did I miss something? My Goofy pirate costume never unlocked. It still says participate in more leaderboard events. (Sorry if I missed a previous post, tried to go back a few pages)
i think its for mini events coming now that the tower event is over i am sure we will have a gold trophy or happiness challenge soon but i keep looking

Do you need Shere Khan to continue the Jungle Book storyline? I'm able to welcome him but wonder how essential he is.

Do you need Shere Khan to continue the Jungle Book storyline? I'm able to welcome him but wonder how essential he is.
Think you need to defeat Shere Khan multiple times to get to Peter Pan storyline similar to the defeat Mother Gothel, Pete, and Zurg challenges so yes.

Congrats on getting Michael. I wish my item drop rates were near what yours seem to be. Finished collecting his hat 2 or 3 days ago, but only 22/35 Bears and I’m only sending those characters who collect them, every time.

On the positive side, I finally started my 24 hour level for Jack-Jack, who’s been ready for over a week and am 1 Bambi Ear hat away from being able to max Bambi. Decides I might as well max Jack-Jack now and hopefully it improves my drop rate for Michael. btw I know it won't, but sometimes it really feels like it does. :rotfl:

Congrats on getting Michael. I wish my item drop rates were near what yours seem to be. Finished collecting his hat 2 or 3 days ago, but only 22/35 Bears and I’m only sending those characters who collect them, every time.
And this is all without wasting gems by speeding up tasks.

On the positive side, I finally started my 24 hour level for Jack-Jack, who’s been ready for over a week and am 1 Bambi Ear hat away from being able to max Bambi. Decides I might as well max Jack-Jack now and hopefully it improves my drop rate for Michael. btw I know it won't, but sometimes it really feels like it does. :rotfl:
Sounds like through your clever use of black magic, both will be at 10 very soon.

Last edited:
Ridiculously happy to say that I am now leveling Peter Pan up to ten, woohoo. This means that I am 8 days shy of 8 months worth of collecting tokens and leveling. Could have had a baby in that time, prematurely but still....

I am still collecting to actually welcome Peter and only a little more then halfway there and sure I am weeks away from him being in my kingdom. Even stopped worrying about having enough magic and went back to leveling other characters and opening the new land.

Congrats on finishing him!

Chests rant - wis that was the point in changing the format of the third prize (used to be a static, predetermined prize like the first two), if the prizes were still going to be predetermined? Am I wrong - did they not advertise it when the update came out, that it was to be a game of skill/luck (click on the prize you want, see if you can get it)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts