Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m 2/4 for kelp flowers today. The two I got this morning were from Sebastian by himself and scuttle with triton. I haven’t gotten anymore since.

I’ve been trying to get kelp flowers since last night and all I have is 2/10. Both flowers are from Sebastian and Flounder’s quests.

I’m tempted to buy Ariel but I know I shouldn’t. The last time I bought from a game is from Enchanted Tales but then it closed down. :(

I wouldn’t you still have 7 days left! If for some reason your not close to 10 in 3 or 4 days, then you should maybe start considering

I’m now 3/10 on Ariel’s flowers. I’m slowly making progress (I’ve tried 5 times)

In total I'm at 7/10 but recently I'm at 0/24 tries...that's even employing the clear storage and cache technique and try again .I gave up that after three or four times in a row with no flowers dropped.

How do you clear cache and storage in phone?
so at least for me on an Android phone I just need to go into settings choose apps then choose storage and then clear the cache and the storage.

and in the past this is worked well but I'm wondering if they have figured out a workaround to prevent people from doing that until they get what they want? Because that certainly seems to be the issue this time.

Fabric drops for Ariel's mermaid costume? There's only on quest for that. It involves Ariel and King Triton, and it's a 2 hour quest called "Reasoning." The fabric token is legendary, and you need 5 of them. As for the other tokens, You need 7 each of Ariel's ear hats and Purse. Finally, there is a mermaid costume bundle. For $4.99 you get the costume plus 40 gems.

Last edited:
Fabric drops for Ariel's mermaid costume? There's only on quest for that. It involves Ariel and King Triton, and it's a 2 hour quest called "Reasoning." The fabric token is legendary, and you need 5 of them. As for the other tokens, You need 7 each of Ariel's ear hats and Purse. Finally, there is a mermaid costume bundle. For $4.99 you get the costume plus 40 gems.

Only at 5/10 for the flowers so fearful I won’t have enough time to get the costume. Guess will see how close I can get and then how many gems would be required make up for any items I am short. If way too much thenibgues $4.99 isn’t crazy - but not something I want to spend

I'm at 9/10 right now on the kelp flowers and just want to get that last one so I can go on to the next impossible quest.

I wonder if they understand that unnecessary stress does NOT make a game fun. It makes it feel more like a chore. I love the Little Mermaid movie, but I'm not enjoying this event much...

I'm at 9/10 right now on the kelp flowers and just want to get that last one so I can go on to the next impossible quest.

I wonder if they understand that unnecessary stress does NOT make a game fun. It makes it feel more like a chore. I love the Little Mermaid movie, but I'm not enjoying this event much...

I’m also at 9/10 and my 3 tasks will be done in 45 minutes, so fingers crossed. While I would prefer the drop rate to be better, it actually hasn’t been bad for us. I think part of the problem is a few people on here had awesome drop rates and finished Ariel really early, making the drop rates feel worse. I think a lot of other players would love to be at 9/10 right now.

While I agree that unnecessary stress does not make the game fun, IMO the last 2 events have been much less stressful than previous. I think that getting rid of the 2/1 aspect has been a huge stress reliever, atleast for me.
I wonder how much of the “stress” is because many of us who had almost every other character at level 10, now how a larger group of characters (BH6, pirates, Pan, etc.) to also work on leveling?

I’m also at 9/10 and my 3 tasks will be done in 45 minutes, so fingers crossed. While I would prefer the drop rate to be better, it actually hasn’t been bad for us. I think part of the problem is a few people on here had awesome drop rates and finished Ariel really early, making the drop rates feel worse. I think a lot of other players would love to be at 9/10 right now.

While I agree that unnecessary stress does not make the game fun, IMO the last 2 events have been much less stressful than previous. I think that getting rid of the 2/1 aspect has been a huge stress reliever, atleast for me.
I wonder how much of the “stress” is because many of us who had almost every other character at level 10, now how a larger group of characters (BH6, pirates, Pan, etc.) to also work on leveling?
I think the worst part is I literally only have one task that can even drop flowers.

After going 1/9, I went 3/3 on my last drop. At 9/10 and waiting for the next round to end.

I know that remaining EC is usually converted to gems at the end. What is the maximum number of gems you can get?

I’m 9/10 in kelp flowers, so that’s promising. I’m glad to know there is a bundle for the costume and I will hold out for as long as possible, but it’s nice to know that it is an option and in my opinion an affordable one.

All that being said, someone please explain why by the end of any event it does feel like a chore. Why is that?

I am VERY tempted to level Christopher Robin, because it’s only a 4 hour level up and I feel like that would trigger getting all the tokens needed for Ariel, but I know, with thanks to all of you, that it’s going to be 10 hours once I get her last token, to even start collecting costume tokens. It’s an inner dilemma, but maybe only for me.

Best wishes to all in getting everything needed/desired for this event and I greatly hope that after this we get a break.

After going 1/9, I went 3/3 on my last drop. At 9/10 and waiting for the next round to end.

I know that remaining EC is usually converted to gems at the end. What is the maximum number of gems you can get?

40 gems (from 80K EC)

All that being said, someone please explain why by the end of any event it does feel like a chore. Why is that?

Basically, I think it mostly comes down to the length of these events. I find that after about 2 weeks, it starts feeling more like a chore to me. Also, once your ready, or near ready, to welcome that last character you see a light at the end of the tunnel (event) and look forward to the game slowing down.

I am VERY tempted to level Christopher Robin, because it’s only a 4 hour level up and I feel like that would trigger getting all the tokens needed for Ariel, but I know, with thanks to all of you, that it’s going to be 10 hours once I get her last token, to even start collecting costume tokens. It’s an inner dilemma, but maybe only for me.

I would! Take advantage of that 10 hour window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter