Disney Magic Kingdoms

I haven't updated yet. Can anyone say whether certain characters have been rebalanced? I'm working on some BATB characters I got in chests, and would appreciate a heads up!

I haven't updated yet. Can anyone say whether certain characters have been rebalanced? I'm working on some BATB characters I got in chests, and would appreciate a heads up!
Can't speak to that, but BatB has been moved to the top of the character story book, so I guess that'll be the side quest going on during the Tower Challenge.

Yes the BATB characters are being rebalanced. They put out a list a little while ago saying which ones were being rebalanced.

So reading Reddit a bit.

Grumpy helps with Timothy tokens. See, more prove of @supernova's true identity. He was just complaining about Grumpy's uselessness, but really it was just a hint of what was to come.

Western Arcade is in a Platinum chest

Dumbo will slot after Peter Pan, so if you are still working on welcoming Peter Pan characters or earlier, you won't get the ability to work on Dumbo. Dumbo unlocks after welcoming Michael.

The land needs to be unlocked before you can work on Dumbo.

I wonder if they will make any changes to this TC. The last one did not go over well due to the ridiculous requirements. Waiting for the Reddit leaks to see how it compares.

So reading Reddit a bit.

Grumpy helps with Timothy tokens. See, more prove of @supernova's true identity. He was just complaining about Grumpy's uselessness, but really it was just a hint of what was to come.
Geez. You all would be the LAST people I'd ever trust with keeping your mouths shut. No secret would ever be safe around you guys.

Second featured character is Mad Hatter. Rumored third is Beast.

This will effectively wipe out my gems, but it will hurt a lot more forever staring at a grayed out character than it will an empty gem stockpile.
Same here. Except I’m finally at a point where I won’t gain much more with character leveling. Only have Vanlope ready for 10, Cri-kee ready for 8, and the PaTF set. So what, maybe 50 gems total?

So reading Reddit a bit.

Western Arcade is in a Platinum chest

Dumbo will slot after Peter Pan, so if you are still working on welcoming Peter Pan characters or earlier, you won't get the ability to work on Dumbo. Dumbo unlocks after welcoming Michael.

The land needs to be unlocked before you can work on Dumbo.
What?! So I can’t work on dumbo at all?????

Same here. Except I’m finally at a point where I won’t gain much more with character leveling. Only have Vanlope ready for 10, Cri-kee ready for 8, and the PaTF set. So what, maybe 50 gems total?
Ooh wait! I’ll get 24 gems for welcoming LaFou!

Stupid complaint: the character book icon for Dumbo looks terrible in comparison to others..

Well darn that stinks. Bagheera is taking forever because the branches are not dropping for me at all.

It's actually better. Since it's not timed, you know you can get them later if you want to.

500 gems for the pleasure of the ringmaster. A crook in the movie. No difference here either.

Wow. That's really steep. :sad2:

Is it just me, or does that stupid cricket seem to be going a lot more quickly than the Mayor did? I've already got him up to 9.

It's you. I only have him at 7.

This will effectively wipe out my gems, but it will hurt a lot more forever staring at a grayed out character than it will an empty gem stockpile.

Yeah, I'll probably do the same and get him... but I won't be happy about it. :laughing:

So where not able to start collecting for Dumbo characters yet,right? Can see all 3 characters grayed out, but they all have the “to unlock, complete more kingdom quests!” message. I did start the new patch of land countdown though.

So where not able to start collecting for Dumbo characters yet,right? Can see all 3 characters grayed out, but they all have the “to unlock, complete more kingdom quests!” message. I did start the new patch of land countdown though.

Yep. Must get land first!

I’m on holiday in Europe right now and have only checked in on the game 1-2x a day and have no desire to play more often than that, so I guess you could say I am burned out. Honestly I prefer checking in on Pokémon Go, because at least I can hatch eggs with all the walking I’m doing and just check in once a day or whatever. I kind of wish there was a way to opt out of the tower challenge. I have all the featured characters and am only missing Gaston, Chip and Mrs Potts so I probably would have a good chance at getting LeFou. But I have zero desire to be chained to my game every two hours. Any downtime I have I’d really rather be doing something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!