Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thx for the info. How expensive is that flying elephant?
Oh yeah. About that.... 750,000 in magic.

I guess the interns have found the easiest way to help us dispose of our excess magic, without their having to come up with anything new or creative. The trouble is that not all of us have this excess magic. Even for me, with all of this recent welcoming, land clearing, and leveling up of characters, I dipped quite a bit. For a while, I was within hundreds of hitting 29 million. Now I have dipped down to 27 million. I've blown over a million in magic in about a week. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Have to share a win for me, I bought a Legendary Alice in Wonderland pack today, something I said I would never do, probably used all my game luck, but got Alice, March Hare and Alice in Wonderland ride building. Great luck for a six pack of chests. Got some concession to, Slush Hut, I think and Goofy Canon. I should play the Lotto today!

Edit: Just realized I got the a Alice float too, the interns messed up on that legendary pack.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. About that.... 750,000 in magic.

I guess the interns have found the easiest way to help us dispose of our excess magic, without their having to come up with anything new or creative. The trouble is that not all of us have this excess magic. Even for me, with all of this recent welcoming, land clearing, and leveling up of characters, I dipped quite a bit. For a while, I was within hundreds of hitting 29 million. Now I have dipped down to 27 million. I've blown over a million in magic in about a week. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
Wow...that's a pretty steep price tag. Guess I should be happy he wasn't an even million. I was just about to hit 18mil in magic, and now I'm at 17.1. After Dumbo, I'll be close to 16 again. Yes, this was an expensive little update. Time to pull my guys out of the castle and send them to work again. Vacation is over...time for them to earn their keep!

Have to share a win for me, I bought a Legendary Alice in Wonderland pack today, something I said I would never do, probably used all my game luck, but got Alice, March Hare and Alice in Wonderland ride building. Great luck for a six pack of chests. Got some concession to, Slush Hut, I think and Goofy Canon. I should play the Lotto today!

Edit: Just realized I got the a Alice float too, the interns messed up on that legendary pack.
That's awesome. It's luck like yours that gives hope to many others, which suits Gamelofts pocketbooks just fine. Congrats on your win!!! That really was a great haul.

Unless you are missing anything from the first two chapters, there really isn't a benefit that I can see to hanging onto to EC. I have all of the characters and buildings offered through the TC, so stockpiling isn't going to help me at all.

If you don't think you'll get Fou, don't purchase the tokens. With 20,000 in currency you could get those 5 gems from the awful gem conversion rate.

That's awesome. It's luck like yours that gives hope to many others, which suits Gamelofts pocketbooks just fine. Congrats on your win!!! That really was a great haul.

Thanks and don’t think I will push my luck again any time soon. I have not gotten much in the way of items from chests that drop in game before so think I just used all my luck.

If you don't think you'll get Fou, don't purchase the tokens. With 20,000 in currency you could get those 5 gems from the awful gem conversion rate.
Is it even five? The first time or two, we all received one gem. This last time I think we got two?

Is it even five? The first time or two, we all received one gem. This last time I think we got two?
I thought it was based on the number of EC. 1 gem for every 5 thousand. So if you had 20k, then you'd get like 5 gems.

After the Ringmaster's 12-hour task, he has an 8-hour task to do some carnival barking.
I thought this was a human character, not a dog.

How have everyone's Dumbo drops been? Mine have been atrocious... just two whole items since yesterday. Going to be very slow going if this is any indication so far.

How have everyone's Dumbo drops been? Mine have been atrocious... just two whole items since yesterday. Going to be very slow going if this is any indication so far.

If the Dumbo drops are as bad as Timothy, then uggghhhh. I still need 4 feathers before I can welcome Timothy. These 8 hour tasks returning nothing are pathetic.

If the Dumbo drops are as bad as Timothy, then uggghhhh. I still need 4 feathers before I can welcome Timothy. These 8 hour tasks returning nothing are pathetic.
And that's weird because I am getting feathers regularly from everyone but Grumpy.

Considering I need 19/21 in my Windows game, and 3/11 in my IOS game for Timothy, I would say not great. I don't have the Ringmaster in either game. And in Windows I am getting a lot more elixir fodder and not tokens in my chests.

Well I wish I could say great but I am stuck at trying to level up Pan to get to the Dumbo storyline. Pans drops and the number needed is ridiculous.

Bows are done. Dumbo ride is building. And still grinding to get PatF characters maxed out as quickly as possible.

Bows are done. Dumbo ride is building. And still grinding to get PatF characters maxed out as quickly as possible.
I have been working on Dumbo himself for the past three days and his drops have been painful. The other two characters have been much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter