Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally got everything to welcome Dumbo... would you welcome him now or wait til after the event?
All my SW characters are level 9 or 10.

I'm welcoming Dumbo now, since I figured he'd be done before I have all the tokens for the first Moana character. I'm not too worried about his tokens interfering with Moana tokens, since they usually require so few to get to level 2 - if Dumbo tokens do interfere, it won't take too long before they're maxed out.

No I don't think I have their treehouse. Does it cost gems? With how often the events are I can't ever use gems on anything besides events and I barely scrape by as it is. I currently have around 220.
I think it was a gem item. It's kinda cute. I always have a line of at least 4 kids waiting outside of it, then when they go in, they pop their heads out of each window.

I haven't done the update yet. Trying to get as many Dumbo tokens as I can. I can't believe they took those items away from the chests. I actually thought that was a fantastic addition with the Dumbo update. The whole thing is Dumb(o)...heh...did it again. Can't stop the bad puns....

I finally figured out what change they snuck into this update: they removed Ringmaster and Timothy tokens from the chests. But I did manage to get both from level 3 to level 7 without having to collect any.
The bronze chests used to drop dumbo common tokens (2 actually) and those have been removed as well. Also instead of dropping two roses, they only drop one. I think it’s totally BS that they made that change as well as taking Timothy and Ringmaster tokens out.
Not true, actually. All tokens are still there. At least for me. I just won 2x roses, 2x bundles, and a ring master hat. So everything is still there. Not sure why the two of you aren't seeing them. Did you click on the black ear hat symbol with the question mark? They show there.

I love the Eeyore one too. I always have him swimming around. Do you know of any good Tigger ones that maybe have him bouncing around? The Pooh collection is one of my favorites, so I try to keep them out. Except for Kanga and Roo. I keep them home in case someone want to visit with them.
Thanks for the tips on those cute tasks! I love the water ones so am happy to know Eeyore swims. I like having Baloo and Mowgli float and all of the seven dwarves washing up.

Not true, actually. All tokens are still there. At least for me. I just won 2x roses, 2x bundles, and a ring master hat. So everything is still there. Not sure why the two of you aren't seeing them. Did you click on the black ear hat symbol with the question mark? They show there.
Maybe it was an Apple only issue? But it was definitely confirmed, I checked the black hat icon too. But then we got a second update this afternoon that put them back, so moot point now.

I finally figured out what change they snuck into this update: they removed Ringmaster and Timothy tokens from the chests. But I did manage to get both from level 3 to level 7 without having to collect any.

I just got the featherx2 from a silver chest this morning and applied the update yesterday - so they must still be there, but maybe they made the chance of getting them lower?

Easter outfits are available for Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto. They would set me back a chunk of gems. Are they worth it? Do they do ANYTHING?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter