Disney Magic Kingdoms

I noticed they give a concession with the float bundle instead of the 1500EC or so they normally put in that bundle. So they may very well be trying to make EC harder to come by this time. Bet part of their goal with that is to make the comfy costume tougher to get.

Possible, though the concession stand drops 35 EC .... so would need to collect from it 43 times to get to the 1,500 EC - possible over the 27 days (or at least likely not that far off)

After the single kakamora, you send Sina to collect the first Moana item (tapestry). Looks like we’re collecting her items one at a time as we go along.

Attachments

• 90F55980-6D1F-4ECF-B294-A84FA3CF28B8.jpeg
    90F55980-6D1F-4ECF-B294-A84FA3CF28B8.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 6
Is gramma Tala worth the purchase? I have enough gems, but I'd only have 82 left after buying her. I don't want to wait too much longer otherwise I feel like I'll miss the big window of her usefulness lol

Is gramma Tala worth the purchase? I have enough gems, but I'd only have 82 left after buying her. I don't want to wait too much longer otherwise I feel like I'll miss the big window of her usefulness lol
It depends what you want. If you really want Moana’s comfy costume, then HeiHei will be more helpful. If you want to get through the quests and to the time walls faster, Tala will do that (HeiHei will too but if you’re picking)
Edit to add: she’s been helpful collecting for Sina, Kakamora, and Moana tapestry, but meh overall.

Today’s Platinum chest gave me Grumpy which I did not have but will level quick as I had several tokens for except apples. That was one of my early events and did not get grumpy, one other one or queen so nice. All the others are at 10. So lots of apples.

Last edited:
Today’s Platinum chest gave me Grumpy which I did not have but will level quick as I had several tokens for except apples. That was one of my early events and did not get grumpy, doc or queen so nice. All the others are at 10. So lots of apples.

Congrats! I got Grumpy too. Usually my RNG sucks, so this is a nice surprise

I got the stupid queen’s throne in my chest. I literally only have one dwarf and I get a throne lol

From reddit...

• Hei Hei (PREMIUM, PREDICTED 300 gems or $5.99 bundle with 2500 EC) unlocks Friday 5/3

Thanks! I’m saving for him then. I won’t be able to get both this time around

If that’s the case this will be the first time I won’t have enough gems to purchase if he became available right now. Currently at 281 gems so I will have enough to purchase when he does become available though. Maybe I shouldn’t have spent 50 gems on the float, but I like them and the extra EC it makes back 15-20 gems with gem conversion at the end of the event. Also not going to purchase the attractions and that will be the first I haven’t done that.

As I’m typing this I think I’ve come to the conclusion, at least at this moment, that this will likely be my last event. Maybe I’m just to self absorbed and/or entitled, but I have every character in the game and if they continue their current event cycle, I’m not gonna be get all of them next event. As many of you are probably aware :rotfl: I haven’t been happy with many of the developers decisions (lack of land, events to often, etc.) and not being able to have all the characters would probably be my breaking point. It’s to bad, because even with all my complaining I still really like many aspects of the game. Sadly, I just want to enjoy it the game and open/play it because I want, it it feels like I do it because I have to grind for an event. Due to many of the games recent moves I also refuse to give them ANY money and this is someone who use to alway buy at least the parade float every event, because I wanted to feel like I was giving something back.

If that’s the case this will be the first time I won’t have enough gems to purchase if he became available right now. Currently at 281 gems so I will have enough to purchase when he does become available though. Maybe I shouldn’t have spent 50 gems on the float, but I like them and the extra EC it makes back 15-20 gems with gem conversion at the end of the event. Also not going to purchase the attractions and that will be the first I haven’t done that.

As I’m typing this I think I’ve come to the conclusion, at least at this moment, that this will likely be my last event. Maybe I’m just to self absorbed and/or entitled, but I have every character in the game and if they continue their current event cycle, I’m not gonna be get all of them next event. As many of you are probably aware :rotfl: I haven’t been happy with many of the developers decisions (lack of land, events to often, etc.) and not being able to have all the characters would probably be my breaking point. It’s to bad, because even with all my complaining I still really like many aspects of the game. Sadly, I just want to enjoy it the game and open/play it because I want, it it feels like I do it because I have to grind for an event. Due to many of the games recent moves I also refuse to give them ANY money and this is someone who use to alway buy at least the parade float every event, because I wanted to feel like I was giving something back.
Sorry to hear, but I really can’t blame you. I’m on that exact same hinge point

Ha.
I dont post much here but follow pretty regularly
Started playing at the tail end of frozen event. Im pretty sure Im done with the game as well. Harry Potter wizards unite will be out soon and Ill waste my time on that game.
I cant even explain why I still play this. Agree that the grind doesnt seem worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter