• Aurora
  • Prince Phillip
  • Bo Peep
  • Cogsworth
  • Jack Skellington
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Eve
  • Wall-E

Question about levelling up Nemo buildings. I don’t have any Nemo relic tokens. I never won any in the chests during the event, and when I click on them it says they are in bronze chests and a couple of the other chests. However, when I watch the prizes cycle through when I open a chest, Nemo relics aren’t even options. Do you all have these as options?

Question about levelling up Nemo buildings. I don’t have any Nemo relic tokens. I never won any in the chests during the event, and when I click on them it says they are in bronze chests and a couple of the other chests. However, when I watch the prizes cycle through when I open a chest, Nemo relics aren’t even options. Do you all have these as options?
The bronze chests list them as a 0.38% chance in my game, but they are there. I wouldn't focus much on whether they appear in the chest opening animation, since the prizes you get are purely by chance and predetermined once you open the chest.

OK so Grumpy was at level 10 before the update now he is back down to level 8. Not even sure it’s worth sending them an email. This is frustrating.

I saw someone on Reddit report this issue. So you are not alone, and I would contact Gameloft. They may do nothing, but if multiple people report, then they may have to own the glitch.

I have gotten Nemo Relics out of chests, but I didn't pay attention to which chest it was. But I got enough to Enchant 2 of the 3 attractions to level 1, which is helping out with the token collection vs my Windows game where I think I've gotten a grand total of 2 Relics... Edit, it's actually 3 relics.

I have gotten Nemo Relics out of chests, but I didn't pay attention to which chest it was. But I got enough to Enchant 2 of the 3 attractions to level 1, which is helping out with the token collection vs my Windows game where I think I've gotten a grand total of 2 Relics... Edit, it's actually 3 relics.

I have managed to get 2 Nemo Relics early on, but have not seen any since.

Finally got the update for Android. I, too, was impressed with how much I could fit in Tomorrowland (and still have it look decent!). I still have one big corner open there, and even cleared out another partial section around California Screamin'. I could have fit Omnidroid City, but the sheer size of it irritates me to no end. It's staying in storage. Everything else is out now.

Just a heads up to everyone, especially the players who basically ignore the attraction enhancements. The Snuggly Duckling attraction does collect Pascals Dress at 1st enhancement and Pascal Ear Hats at 2nd enhancement. Most of us should already have enough materials collected to do these enhancements. [Edit: Was not aware they were Tangled Relics (or their rarity) when I posted this]

EDIT: Just to make sure no one is concerned about me, because I didn’t complain about anything in this post let me add this. Building enhancements should be instantaneous and not take 4 hour, 8 hours, etc. to do. Also, they really need to build in a better system of letting us know what enhancements add, especially if it’s a few enhancements in. Or better yet the ability to turn them of so we can ignore them.

Last edited:
Just a heads up to everyone, especially the players who basically ignore the attraction enhancements. The Snuggly Duckling attraction does collect Pascals Dress at 1st enhancement and Pascal Ear Hats at 2nd enhancement. Most of us should already have enough materials collected to do these enhancements.

EDIT: Just to make sure no one is concerned about me, because I didn’t complain about anything in this post let me add this. Building enhancements should be instantaneous and not take 4 hour, 8 hours, etc. to do. Also, they really need to build in a better system of letting us know what enhancements add, especially if it’s a few enhancements in. Or better yet the ability to turn them of so we can ignore them.

Thanks, I had not noticed that. I will watch to level those buildings though I do not have any of those Relics lol.

Just a heads up to everyone, especially the players who basically ignore the attraction enhancements. The Snuggly Duckling attraction does collect Pascals Dress at 1st enhancement and Pascal Ear Hats at 2nd enhancement. Most of us should already have enough materials collected to do these enhancements.

It's so cute that you think "most of us" have Tangled relics.

It's so cute that you think "most of us" have Tangled relics.

Honestly, I didn’t pay attention to what the relics were and really don’t care what they are, so I apologize, I though they were more common relics that we’ve had for a while. I was lucky enough to have them all and since I hadn’t realized the attractions had Pascel items I though others might not know either.

Also, while I said “most of us should already have” I didn’t realize they were Tangle relics and even if I did, I don’t pay enough attention to enhancement that I knew they were a new relic (if they are?). When you have all the items there is no way to check what the relics are, especially on a phone where the the icons is just too small to make out.

I saw someone on Reddit report this issue. So you are not alone, and I would contact Gameloft. They may do nothing, but if multiple people report, then they may have to own the glitch.

I’ll report it and see what happens.

Tangled relics - 0.38% in bronze chest, same as Nemo relics... So it's borderline impossible...
They are also in Attraction Enhancements (x4 12.57%) and Resource Chests (x2 11.62%). Also, that is probably the most research I will do for attraction enhancement, because it’s nothing but a colossal 🤬 that none of us were asking for (the way they implemented it).

I somehow had 11 but not sure what I got them mostly because I don’t care what I get from them anymore, because the last item usually disappears to quickly to to see.

@supernova I didn’t put any money into it and never will.

My Windows Calendar chest barfed out WIR Relics this morning. 8 + 8. Then the one I found spat out 2 more. So if we have to enchant the Dressing Room, I at least have enough for level 1 there. Meanwhile in IOS, I only have 2.

Is there a list somewhere to tell me the max number of common tokens (Mickey balloons, Pixar balls, wifi signals...etc) needed to enchant buildings? I feel like I’ve been collecting forever and haven’t maxed them out yet.

Is there a list somewhere to tell me the max number of common tokens (Mickey balloons, Pixar balls, wifi signals...etc) needed to enchant buildings? I feel like I’ve been collecting forever and haven’t maxed them out yet.

Assuming your characters are maxed out and you aren't collecting for them or costumes, it's usually 150 per building.

So WIR, only has 1 building so far (Dressing Room) so we need 150 Wi-Fi

Pirate Flags : 750
Cinderella Pumpkins: 300
Wall-E: 300
Sleeping Beauty: 150

Tangled should be: 300 (going to take forever with characters working on other tokens) (2 buildings)
Peter Pan should be: 600 (4 buildings)

The Balloons and Pixar Balls kept coming back so I think people ended up with different numbers. I have 1620 balloons and 1381 balls (but I am also collecting for Rex).

I've never understood the point of the useless token scramble to try and max out. The number of scrolls alone pretty much guarantees that you won't need anything more than the number of tokens required to enchant just one attraction. The other common tokens are easy enough to come by. Me? I sent everyone home because I am not going to attempt to collect literally thousands of balloons. My time is honesty more valuable than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!