Disney Magic Kingdoms

After finishing the interrogation droids earlier, the battle didn't pop up for me, and still hasn't. Instead a 6-hour event task for Poe to fly out the evacuees on speeders came up, so I assumed that was the next required task and sent him out on that. I don't have Poe at 6 yet, though ready to go, so hoping after he finishes the 6-hour task and I level him up, the battle will pop up. I would think the battle would have appeared anyway even though he is not yet at 6, but I guess not; I've seen comments of others who the battle popped up for, but had to upgrade Poe in order to use him in the battle. Hoping it's not some sort of glitch in my game, as surprising as that would be.

I had the six hour Poe task after the original four hour tasks for Finn, Poe, and Rey (which showed up right after I welcomed Rey at the same time as the droid task). I had to complete both that and the droid task before the battle task popped up.

Rolling the dice and maxing out EMPs & fusion cutters before completing the interrogation droid task, in case they matter for Kylo. By then, Poe’s mission should finish and I can start the battle.

Rey and Finn each have a task after the second battle. Finn needs to be level 6. Rey needs to be level 3.
I'll leave them out of the final battle sequence and level them up so they'll be ready to go once they defeat Kylo.

Well since yeterday I've been waiting to begin welcoming Kylo Ren. I liked his animation of the ship disappearing. Might be a new cloaking device. Hope everyone can be ready to go.

Well since yeterday I've been waiting to begin welcoming Kylo Ren. I liked his animation of the ship disappearing. Might be a new cloaking device. Hope everyone can be ready to go.
It'll make three full days for me by the time he arrives. Long long time wall.

Just got to the wall on IOS, but I only am at 9 battles in Windows. The character leveling is killing me.

It'll make three full days for me by the time he arrives. Long long time wall.
Same! Looks like we're at the same point. Good company.
Once again it looks like we’re at the same point.

I shoulda posted info when I hit the wall Monday night, but been in research/planning mode because our ADR window opens tomorrow. This will be our first trip where we will have a ”free dinning plan”, the QS one, so it required a little more research, like deciding if we wanted to upgrade to the regular dinning plan (we didn’t’) than usual. Found only doing 2 or 3 TS meals for our 7 night say was the best compromise.

Did anyone leak what level characters need to be at for character token collection to welcome Kylo Ren once the time wall is over?

Did anyone leak what level characters need to be at for character token collection to welcome Kylo Ren once the time wall is over?

Good question, I’m wondering the same.

Star Wars
BB-8 - 4 (ready for 5)
Poe - 6 (ready for 7)
Finn - 6 (ready for 7)
Rey - 4 (ready for 5)
FOST - 5 (ready for 6)
Hux - 5 (ready for 6)

R2 - 5
3PO - 6 (ready for 7)

If any of these characters can’t need to be leveled high than I’m able to when we can start working on Kylo REN, I’m not gonna be happy!

my other remaining characters:

Frozen
Ryder - Leveling to 10
Honeymaren - 8 (ready for 9)

Coco
Miguel - 9 (ready for 10)
Abuelita - 7
Dante - 9
Mama Coco - 9
Mama Imelda - 9
Hector - 8
Ernesto - 9 (ready for 10)

Good question, I’m wondering the same.
Once again, we're at nearly the same place, with the exception of one or two characters here or there:

BB8 - 4 (ready for 5)
Poe - 6 (ready for 7)
Finn - 6 (ready for 7)
Rey - 4 (ready for 5)
Stormtrooper - 4 (ready for 5)
Hux - 4 (ready for 5)
R2D2 - 5 (ready for 6)
C3PO - 6 (ready for 7)

Ryder - 10 (done)
Honeymaren 9 - (12 hats from 10)
Fire Spirit - 8 (ready for 9)

Miguel - 10 (done)
Abuelita 7 (ready for 8)
Dante - 8
Mama Coco - 8 (ready for 9)
Mama Imelda - 8 (9 hats from 9)
Hector - 6 (ready for 7)
Ernesto - 10 (done)

Overall, I've been trying to max out all tokens for characters from a set before leveling up any character, especially with Star Wars. Can't go into tomorrow risking overlapping. Plus, it's nice to have some stuff do to in this game, so I'm not crazy concerned about blowing through the sets and maxing everyone out. Great to have so many tokens to collect.

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. I started working again, so my daughter is doing this event for me cause I couldn't keep up over Christmas. I'll jump back in on the next Tower Event. I can't believe a new area opened up. Nice surprise for sure.

Here's what I found on reddit: www.reddit.com/r/disneymagickingdoms/comments/ek9oa4/star_wars_event_guide_13110/

Kylo’s Lightsaber
Jessie - Visit Pizza Planet Aliens (4hr)
BB-8 - Check for the Others (6hr)
Mickey - Visit the Fun Wheel (6hr)
Poe + Hux - Recon First Order (6hr)
Kylo Ren - Remnants of the Past (2hr)
Treadspeeder Base (6hr) - Reach the 4th Enchantment
BB-8 - Co-Pilot (4hr)
Kylo Ren Ears Hat
Hamm + Woody - Hang Out with Woody (4hr)
Rey + Finn - Casual Catch-Up (4hr)
BB-8 - Check for the Others (6hr)
Stormtrooper - Demand Quality (8hr)
Finn + Rey - Greater Understanding (6hr)
Resistance X-Wing (6hr)
Cantina (8hr) - Reach the 3rd Enchantment
BB-8 - Co-Pilot (4hr)

Sure I’m gonna jinx myself by typing this, but 1 day in I’m fairly happy with my Kylo Ren drop rates! Started out kinda slow yesterday, but everyone I sent out last night must have returned an item this morning because I’m current at 6/12 Lightsabers and 5/12 ear hats and my next batch of jobs will be ready soon.

Now for an annoyance I have with collecting for Kylo and once again it involves attraction enhancements, which is honesty where most of my annoyances with the game have been over the last 6 months. I was excited when I got my 15th SW relics last night so I could enhance the Transpeeder base which would allow FOST to collect Kylos saber. Problem is, not only enhancing the attraction not help me, it would actually slow down my collections. 🤬 Does an attraction not only have to be character free but also require 4 hours (?) to enhance it? Shouldn’t all attraction enhancements be instantaneous? That would mean to get FOST 8 hour saber job, I’m gonna have to wait 3 hours to clear out the attraction, wait 4 hours for it to enhance and lose 1 Poe/Hux collection cycle during that time. Don’t think that’s worth doing until I welcome Kylo first?

Sure I’m gonna jinx myself by typing this, but 1 day in I’m fairly happy with my Kylo Ren drop rates! Started out kinda slow yesterday, but everyone I sent out last night must have returned an item this morning because I’m current at 6/12 Lightsabers and 5/12 ear hats and my next batch of jobs will be ready soon.

Now for an annoyance I have with collecting for Kylo and once again it involves attraction enhancements, which is honesty where most of my annoyances with the game have been over the last 6 months. I was excited when I got my 15th SW relics last night so I could enhance the Transpeeder base which would allow FOST to collect Kylos saber. Problem is, not only enhancing the attraction not help me, it would actually slow down my collections. 🤬 Does an attraction not only have to be character free but also require 4 hours (?) to enhance it? Shouldn’t all attraction enhancements be instantaneous? That would mean to get FOST 8 hour saber job, I’m gonna have to wait 3 hours to clear out the attraction, wait 4 hours for it to enhance and lose 1 Poe/Hux collection cycle during that time. Don’t think that’s worth doing until I welcome Kylo first?

I have done decently collecting his Lightsaber but not his hats, still at 2/12 for those.

I have 0 hats in my Windows game. I only have Woody + Hamm and they have been 0fer. Not that my drop rates for the lightsaber is good. Or the drop rates in my IOS game. But I at least have 1. I keep reading on Reddit how people are happy with their drop rates. They can come play my games.

I have 0 hats in my Windows game. I only have Woody + Hamm and they have been 0fer. Not that my drop rates for the lightsaber is good. Or the drop rates in my IOS game. But I at least have 1. I keep reading on Reddit how people are happy with their drop rates. They can come play my games.
Drop rate inconsistency has always been a problem with the game. Im currently at 7/12 and 9/12, so hopefully this one will make up for the bad luck I’ve had the last few events. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter