Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm going to give it a few weeks before I consider buying the items from Merlin. I'm still trying to save up enough elixir to buy at least one of the attractions that he sells.
There's really no point in buying anything from Merlin for Zootopia since the event isn't time limited. You'll eventually get the items the regular way.

Clearly the interns over at Gameloft made it difficult so that people are tempted to use their Merlin potions rather than hoarding them for later use. But given a choice between one of the two available attractions or getting character tokens, I'm taking the attraction.

Last edited:
I won the Sparkler Stand when it was first released, and the kids used them in the oddest way...they were ALWAYS stuck in the middle of a snowcone!
It was the strangest thing.

Since that event ended, not a single kid has bought a sparkler. I cleared my hat farm behind the roller coaster, and put the Sparkler Stand all by itself right in the walkway where they all go through to get to Tomorrowland.
Not one single kid has bought a sparkler.

Do you have to have Rex in order to beat Zurg? What level do all the Toy Story characters need to be at to complete the quests that unlock the area around Space Mountain?

You don't really need him. For defeating Zurg you need to send your characters 10 times on 12 hour tasks. You can only send Buzz, Woody and Jessie so its 3 times two of them and 4 the other one (48 hr total). If you have rex you can send 2 times two of them and 3 times the other 2 (36 hr).

Last edited:
I have a question about the Zootopia Buildings. I have 2 buildings(The Zootopia P.D. and The Doughnut Shop. Is there another Zootopia building to get?

There's a third attraction - the Zootopia Race Track. I think it's currently only available from platinum chests.
Thank You, since I rarely find platinum chests that is why I don't have it yet. I literally haven't had a platinum chest since the Zootopia characters were introduced.

Does anyone else have a problem with this game seriously draining your phone battery? I have an iPhone 6 and man, it sucks the life right out of it!!

It was terrible on my iPhone 5, but does really well on the new 7 Plus.

Does anyone else have a problem with this game seriously draining your phone battery? I have an iPhone 6 and man, it sucks the life right out of it!!

Yep, between this game and another game I play, I've really notices a huge battery drain increase on my iPad over the last few months. No way I can get thru a day one one full charge. Sadly, because of the increased battery drained is going to "force me" To upgrade to the new 10.5" iPad Pro. :rotfl2:

Clearly the interns over at Gameloft made it difficult so that people are tempted to use their Merlin potions rather than hoarding them for later use. But given a choice between one of the two available attractions or getting character tokens, I'm taking the attraction.
Me too...if I had both attractions, then I might be tempted to use Merlin potion to get tokens, but at this point, I'm still saving up. My drop rate for Bogo isn't as bad as I thought it would be (looks like about one token per day, so while it's going to take a while, it feels like it's within the realm of possible).

How is everyone doing with welcoming Chief Bogo? I got 12 shields and 9 ear hats. It's taking ages but no way near as bad as Donald or Elsa.

How is everyone doing with welcoming Chief Bogo? I got 12 shields and 9 ear hats. It's taking ages but no way near as bad as Donald or Elsa.

I've got 8 shields and 10 hats. Slowly getting there. I've got Judy and Flash at level 7, Nick at level 6. I'm not levelling them up any more until I've welcomed Bogo, he needs a lot of pawpsicles.

10 shields and 12 hats. Should hopefully start welcoming him by the weekend.

I've got 8 shields and 10 hats. Slowly getting there. I've got Judy and Flash at level 7, Nick at level 6. I'm not levelling them up any more until I've welcomed Bogo, he needs a lot of pawpsicles.
Sounds like we are both at the same exact spot with Flash (7), Judy(7) and Nick (6).

I've got 10 badges and 7 hats for Bogo and I have to say I'm enjoying the slow pace. I like that it's taking a while to collect the tokens for the characters in this update. It's stretching out the fun a little bit, which is a nice change from the big rush and sudden let down of previous events. :)

I have both Judy and Nick as well as two of the attractions Zootopia P.D. and Doughnut Shop. Judy is on Level 5 and Nick is on Level 4. They are both close to leveling up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter