Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just a general question - once an event is over, will it ever come back? I was playing lion king, and I got up to defeating scar when the event ended. Just wondering if I will have another chance to welcome him some day.

Thanks for the heads up! I have Goofy in his Easter costume, Minnie in her lunar costume, Mickey in his tuxedo, and Daisy and Donald in their Halloween costumes, but I may try changing them up to see if it yields different results.
So far Goofy as Easter can do the 6min task, the 1 hour task for a broom, a 2 hour task for currency, a 4 hour with mickey for carpet tassels, a 4 hour tuba task for aladdin's sword, and a 4 hour task w/ mickey for currency.
Mickey has 1 hr broom task, 2 different 2hr tasks for currency, a 4 hour with goofy for carpet tassels, a 4 hour task w/ goofy for currency, and a 4hr task with minnie for currency.
Minnie as lunar can only get event currency with a 1 hr, 4 hr task, or 4 hr task with mickey task.
Daisy as halloween has only the 4 or 6 hour currency task.
I haven't been playing long so the only costume I have is for Mickey and Daisy, so if you change their outfits they have different quests/currency?

Most costumes for the characters I have only say 'coming soon'.

Last edited:
I'm annoyed by how hard it is to get carpet to L2. Shouldn't be so hard for the premium characters. Oh, and really, really annoyed with all the costume changes. It's just adding an extra complication to what should be a fun challenge, and I guess it's just not my "cup of tea."
What are you switching between? I think someone mentioned Minnie in her Lunar costume. What does hat get you?

Determined to be on the ball for this event since I got to Scar but didn't manage to welcome him in time last event! I've got Aladdin at level 2, just finished Streets of Agrabah and sent him on his task, Woody and Jessie are off on some longer tasks (4 & 6 hrs I think), and I'm trying to pile up dustpans and brooms! Definitely need to see about upgrading Carpet soon, though. Off to a much better start than most of the events due to staying up way too late and setting alerts on my phone :)

Just a general question - once an event is over, will it ever come back? I was playing lion king, and I got up to defeating scar when the event ended. Just wondering if I will have another chance to welcome him some day.
That happened to me during the Incredibles event. You more than likely will have a chance to get Scar out of a limited time Lion King Chest down the road. They usually cost gems or you can get a bundle of chests for $. But your prize is random...so buyer beware...

It's only a few extra seconds (3 maybe?) to quickly scroll through that patch. So no, I haven't experienced much of a change.

It's not just the new land, I agree it only takes a few seconds to go thru the land. I've just noticed that overall it seems as though they added and mixed up the chests locations since that update.

What are the prizes for the happiness event?

Fairly week prizes.

1-10: 6 Brooms, 6 Dust Pans and 600 coins
11-50: 4 Brooms, 4 Dust Pans and 500 coins
51-150: 3 Brooms, 3 Dust Pans and 450 coins
151-350: 3 Brooms, 3 Dust Pans and 400 coins
351-600: 2 Brooms, 2 Dust Pans and 350 coins
601-1000: 2 Brooms, 2 Dust Pans and 300 coins
1001-1500: 1 Broom, 1 Dust Pan and 250 coins
1501-2000: 1 Broom, 1 Dust Pan and 200 coins

IMG_1249.PNG I just realized that you can of course use gems to buy the items needed to welcome Abu. But that would cost more than having a character end a task early:
I need one of each. Sarge is on a 4 hour task for the bread; Bo-Peep is on a 4 hour task for the hat. To finish each task, having Just sent them, is only 16 gems each- 32 total- for a savings of 42 gems. This may have been shared before, but I thought I would share what I just learned.

So far:
Aladdin - Level 3
Carpet - Level 3
Abu - 1 bread away
Streets of Agrabah - built

Big oversight that the Magic Carpet ride doesnt even give event currency, let alone a token.

How do you get to the option to buy the missing items?

Look at the green click on the bottom of the token list. Click on Buy and the screen with cost comes up. You can cancel it if you decided not to buy or click on the gem count to complete the transaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter