Disney Magic Kingdoms

Lost a full day due to a bug in the game. Prior to Abu being available this morning, I had Aladdin at L2, ready to level up to 3, Carpet at L1 ready to level up to 2. When Abu became available, I was making good progress, including the Happiness mini event...until the game reloaded - lost all of my progress and had to re-do Aladdin to L2, had to re-do the Woody/Jesse tasks, my standing in the Happiness event went from 120 to over 200. 9 hours later I'm now at the point I was this morning w/the exception of my Happiness standing. Frustrating to say the least! And yes I submitted a ticket, but this is a known problem. And yes I am backed up on the cloud, but that did not help.

Sigh... Just be aware of this glitch.

i'm so dissapointed in gameloft. this event is making me crazy! i had around 4 items already for Abu & the characters doing tasks to get his tokens last night, but when i opened the game this morning everything's gone! It went back to when aladdin was searching in the streets of agrabah, carpet went back to level 1 & all the items i got for Abu are gone :( what can i do to retrieve them back?

Me too. I think I'm going to hold off until the morning to try to get on a easier leaderboard.

I was just thinking about this - how do you control when you enter these events? They seem to just pop up on my game, and I'd love to not be so low in the leaderboard!

I was just thinking about this - how do you control when you enter these events? They seem to just pop up on my game, and I'd love to not be so low in the leaderboard!
Just don't participate yet. I haven't clicked on a happy face all day. Once I tap on the first one, I'll start the mini event.

Has anyone else just bit the bullet and went ahead and bought carpets tassel? Aladdin has not got it once today and I've sent him on the 60min quest tons of times it seems like....

I've already gotten the tokens for abu. Only thing that's holding me are the tokens for the sandstorms. I can't believe it.

I've already gotten the tokens for abu. Only thing that's holding me are the tokens for the sandstorms. I can't believe it.
I remember that being my issue welcoming Timon during LK, but once I got him going, I had a lot more time to collect those annoying items, and by the time we welcomed Nala, I was practically maxed out and could focus more on tokens and event currency. This time, I keep getting more dustpans and not enough brooms, so I'm always off by 1 when I want to collect a lamp.

I remember that being my issue welcoming Timon during LK, but once I got him going, I had a lot more time to collect those annoying items, and by the time we welcomed Nala, I was practically maxed out and could focus more on tokens and event currency. This time, I keep getting more dustpans and not enough brooms, so I'm always off by 1 when I want to collect a lamp.
How comes I keep getting more brooms than dustpans. I have like 3 extra brooms actually.

It took forever for me too. But I did finally get it. Good luck...hope you don't have to wait too long.

Hope so!! I would like to have Carpet at Level 2 before other characters get here. I still need two Abu hats so hopefully I'll get those over night and then in the morning I can start welcoming Abu.

Has anyone else just bit the bullet and went ahead and bought carpets tassel? Aladdin has not got it once today and I've sent him on the 60min quest tons of times it seems like....
Does Aladdin have a quest for Carpet's Tassels? My game doesn't show one. The only character task that I see for available characters is Goofy and Mickey's 4-hour 'A Round Trip' task, or otherwise bronze chests. I'd hate for you to keep waiting for Aladdin to drop an item he doesn't even drop at all.

this is the torture of RNGesus. 4 character activities drop the bread. the timing lined that all 4 finished within 3 minutes of each other. Hoping to get the final one i need, start to welcome Abu, and get 1 or more to start towards the next level. Of course, it was the fourth and last activity that actually dropped it.

Does Aladdin have a quest for Carpet's Tassels? My game doesn't show one. The only character task that I see for available characters is Goofy and Mickey's 4-hour 'A Round Trip' task, or otherwise bronze chests. I'd hate for you to keep waiting for Aladdin to drop an item he doesn't even drop at all.

Right now it's just Mickey/Goofy and bronze chests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter