Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone bought the concession package? Is it just the 6 concessions shown?
I'm not, mainly because I've gotten most of them through treasure chest drops or placing decently on minievent leader boards. I wish they would go back to putting them in the actual shop to buy with gems, as I'd rather spend my earned gems on them than buying treasure chests that only give me a chance at getting the item I want, but hey, if they greedy developers don't want me to be inclined to spend money, that's on them.

I'm not, mainly because I've gotten most of them through treasure chest drops or placing decently on minievent leader boards. I wish they would go back to putting them in the actual shop to buy with gems, as I'd rather spend my earned gems on them than buying treasure chests that only give me a chance at getting the item I want, but hey, if they greedy developers don't want me to be inclined to spend money, that's on them.
Precisely. There was a time when we could just go into the Shop and pick up things we wanted with gems and magic. Apparently Gameloft cut their payroll budget and now they're expecting us to pick up the difference. Well, not my ten bucks.

Are the chest drop locations randomly selected by the server? I've had several recently in obscure, and still cursed, locations. When I started playing, all of the chests were blatantly visible. I have to hunt for the chests now. Not complaining. Just curious about the sudden change.

I know. I know. I'm looking for logic again. *lightly slaps wrist* I can't help it. It's a character trait.

Are the chest drop locations randomly selected by the server? I've had several recently in obscure, and still cursed, locations. When I started playing, all of the chests were blatantly visible. I have to hunt for the chests now. Not complaining. Just curious about the sudden change.

I know. I know. I'm looking for logic again. *lightly slaps wrist* I can't help it. It's a character trait.

well, they added that *feature* where you can use potions for Merlin to find treasure chests you can't find ... so makes sense they would come up with more obscure spots for the chests to appear in

i think it is still random, with some spots being more likely than others (each spot is assigned a certain probability for a chest to appear there)

My chest locations haven't changed. Some are easier to find than others, but they always seem to be in predefined spots. Once you know them all it's usually pretty straight forward to find them.

My chest locations haven't changed. Some are easier to find than others, but they always seem to be in predefined spots. Once you know them all it's usually pretty straight forward to find them.
Pretty much sums up what I was about to post on the subject.

Live Stream today - YAAAAAY! Praises to whomever decides to put those on y youtube, because I'm always at work when they happen and can't watch until hours later.

Also - I saw someone say to link your account to your Facebook, so this way you won't lose anything. How do you do that exactly? Or is that a customer care email?

Live Stream today - YAAAAAY! Praises to whomever decides to put those on y youtube, because I'm always at work when they happen and can't watch until hours later.

Also - I saw someone say to link your account to your Facebook, so this way you won't lose anything. How do you do that exactly? Or is that a customer care email?

It's the main content in the options menu. Just click the icon in the top right of the screen and you'll see the Facebook option on the next screen.

Ugh I'm so aggravated at myself for not paying attention to this. After two days of waiting to get baloo's last ear hat to welcome him I finally got it. Go to welcome him and he requires 300,000 magic. I have 158,000 and some change.

Ugh I'm so aggravated at myself for not paying attention to this. After two days of waiting to get baloo's last ear hat to welcome him I finally got it. Go to welcome him and he requires 300,000 magic. I have 158,000 and some change.
Hopefully, there is an event so then you can save up on some magic in the meantime!! Sorry that this costs so much for the others and I thought I was struggling with my 1.7M (I have Baloo and am ready for Kaa's Jungle Gym but I am pausing on playing the storyline, for now, to save up on magic)

I have a question about linking to FB - does it show up on your FB wall? Spam your friends, etc? I'd like to link to safely save the game, but not if it's going to be in my face (and my FB friend's faces) the way the FB games I tried were.

Do you guys want me to post what is said in the live stream like I did last time?

Yes, please! :)

Update 15 live stream overview:
Obviously...Alice in Wonderland
It is an EVENT!
Characters: Alice, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, March Hare, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, and the Caterpillar

Pink Event Icons. It is called "A Merry Unbirthday"

Cheshire and White Rabbit are gem characters that you can get in the beginning of the event if you would like

Attractions: Alice in Wonderland attraction, the Twittle's whacky fairway, Golden Afternoon (singing flowers), and White Rabbit's House

Concessions: Unbirthday hat stand and some decorations

Butterfly Tappers...Can skip the cooldown for this by paying with gems

Whacky Lunch Chests like the snowgies and will give the half-cup token

20 plus days for the event...It is coming "soon"

Parade float available

New colors in the kingdom and some Halloween/Fall seasonal accents (Jack-o-lanterns, different tree colors, spider webs)

And as always they ask for our feedback.

I took some screen grabs during the livestream is anyone is interested. First is of the characters so you can see the rough order they will come in. Second has the attractions and then the screen showing the items needed to clear the wacky lunch chests, the "merry unbirthday celebration" animation, and the castle with the fall decorations

Alice event 1.jpg

Alice event 2.jpg

I have a question about linking to FB - does it show up on your FB wall? Spam your friends, etc? I'd like to link to safely save the game, but not if it's going to be in my face (and my FB friend's faces) the way the FB games I tried were.

It does not show up on the FB wall and it does not spam your friends!

H
I took some screen grabs during the livestream is anyone is interested. First is of the characters so you can see the rough order they will come in. Second has the attractions and then the screen showing the items needed to clear the wacky lunch chests, the "merry unbirthday celebration" animation, and the castle with the fall decorations

View attachment 278254

View attachment 278255
how cute!!! This may be my most favorite event so far!

H

how cute!!! This may be my most favorite event so far!

It does look cute - nice character design and I really like the Alice ride (and thankfully none of them seem to take up a huge amount of land). Doesn't seem to be much new as far as gameplay features - just very similar to other events, just different theme

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!