Disney Magic Kingdoms

Realistically, what do we think the best gift from the advent calendar could be? I’m thinking like 10 gems absolute max, given the ice bench and mining display gifts.

If they suddenly gave away Grumpy for nothing, every person who dropped gems on loot boxes to get him instantly/from drops would be apoplectic with outrage. You dont get people to keep spending money on your game by pissing them off.

Better be Grumpy or they will have a lot of unhappy players

If they suddenly gave away Grumpy for nothing, every person who dropped gems on loot boxes to get him instantly/from drops would be apoplectic with outrage. You dont get people to keep spending money on your game by pissing them off.

I can't see them giving away Grumpy with all the build up to how it was a special character you have to get tokens for a different way, etc. and as @JamesGarvey mentions, not really fair to people who dropped a ton of gems to get chests to get him

I could see the 25th day being like 10 magical chests or something

Started building the magic mirror last night. Wake up and the game only progressed 35 minutes. Swell

I have dopey. At level three he can for tokens get worker garden sheers or grumpy ears. I'm not sure where he is more helpful. Garden sheers don't seem to be a problem to come by even without dopey. Is dopey better used getting grumpy ears?

I have dopey. At level three he can for tokens get worker garden sheers or grumpy ears. I'm not sure where he is more helpful. Garden sheers don't seem to be a problem to come by even without dopey. Is dopey better used getting grumpy ears?

Dopey will do nothing but that quest in my game for the entire event. Once I get Happy next weekend, he'll do nothing but the same for the owl.

Am I the only one who is having trouble seeing these clouds?!? They blend into the freaking landscape. I have given up on finding them.
The clouds are killing me. my park is relatively crowded at this point and ive been missing one since i started. At this point I swear its not there because ive inspected my park so carefully...im almost ready to put everything in storage just so i can see them better... which is utterly ridiculous :rotfl:

The clouds are killing me. my park is relatively crowded at this point and ive been missing one since i started. At this point I swear its not there because ive inspected my park so carefully...im almost ready to put everything in storage just so i can see them better... which is utterly ridiculous :rotfl:

I wouldn't recommend putting buildings in storage. I did that, looking for a rogue cloud. Now I can't fit all my Frozen buildings back in the same place. I am wondering if they changed the size of Troll Knoll or something. I've spent a half an hour on this, and they just won't fit. In my Windows game, I see how the buildings are arranged, and I can't duplicate it in my IOS game because it's giving me red squares.

Never found the cloud.

I wouldn't recommend putting buildings in storage. I did that, looking for a rogue cloud. Now I can't fit all my Frozen buildings back in the same place. I am wondering if they changed the size of Troll Knoll or something. I've spent a half an hour on this, and they just won't fit. In my Windows game, I see how the buildings are arranged, and I can't duplicate it in my IOS game because it's giving me red squares.

Never found the cloud.

Oh my gosh! That must be incredibly frustrating. :( I'm still wishing they'd make a bit more space in Tomorrowland. Those little areas are so constrained with the curved edges, and the buildings take up so much more space than necessary.

There’s been a lot of comments over the last day or so about Grumpy and the increased element of gambling in this game. Personally, I don’t have a problem with gambling in itself. But what I find completely indefensible and inexcusable from Gameloft, is their refusal to publish the odds of obtaining each prize, including the odds of winning Grumpy outright.

In almost any other form of gambling you know the odds when placing your bet. At least then you can make an informed decision on whether, and how much, to bet. But not in this game.

I think it’s disgusting and challenge anyone at Gameloft to respond to my post and defend their refusal to publish the odds.

Simply saying an item is “legendary” is no good. There is clearly a huge difference in the probability of obtaining Grumpy’s ear hat and winning him outright, despite both being categorised as legendary.

Never found the cloud.

I wonder if its a glitch? like if we never got enough clouds in the first place or one is invisable?????

I have two entirely empty spaces so I’m not too concerned about space. Ive been wanting to reorg for a bit now actually, as my park is a mishmosh disorganized zoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter