Disney Magic Kingdoms

So on Fly free I am at 48, with 115 and the leader is on 214 - 5d 7hr left. I am aiming for concession and 20 gems, think that is doable now.
With the wish granter I am at 14, with 219 and the leader is on 261 - 7 + hr left and I need to stay in top 15 for 15 gems and 3000 magic. Marginal, depends on getting the wishes to grant! But I am enjoying my little rose stand, it collects at the same rate as my burger farm, which sits in newly opened land... :-)
On Fly Free I'm in 5th place with 143, first place has 220. On Wish Granter I'm in second place with 138, first place is at 156. I like the rose stand too. I didn't have that one yet. Good luck!!!!!

Hey DMKers... just asking for some quick advice. Which character should I try and welcome first? I’m sure they all help for the storyline but which is better - Mother Gothel, Nick Wilde or Bullseye?

I’m at this exact stage now. I focused first on Mother Gothel then Nick Wilde then Bullseye, but I got Nick first. When I prioritisecs character they get all available tasks allocate to them, then any remainders go to the next character I am leveling up and so on. I finally welcomed Bullseye this morning and now have to save up 250k magic to unlock Frontierland!

On Fly Free I'm in 5th place with 143, first place has 220. On Wish Granter I'm in second place with 138, first place is at 156. I like the rose stand too. I didn't have that one yet. Good luck!!!!!
Wow, just shows what a wide range of leaderboards there are! I just made it to 15th place, I had to use a couple of gems to finish a task in time, but it was worth it. How did you do?

No idea where I ranked in the wish granting event, it was low enough to just get some magic. I need 23 more cages to get my 10 gems, and then I'm done with this stupid event lol. I'm ranked in the 200s so I should get another 10 when it finally ends.

For Peter, I have 13 flutes and 10 ears. It seems like I'm getting at least one of each to drop every day. I have been leveling everyone up to 9 and 10 throughout and feel like that helps with the drop rate a little bit.

Wow, just shows what a wide range of leaderboards there are! I just made it to 15th place, I had to use a couple of gems to finish a task in time, but it was worth it. How did you do?
Ended in second. Hope I fair as well in Fly Free. Just a few days to go....

Okay, next time there is a tapping event I need to actually figure out how to start late. I never seem to be able to get the hang of it, and I am super far down in the boards :/ I don't really care about the rewards, but it would be nice to have a tiny chance of getting something better than some magic :P

However, I finally welcomed Mowgli and started on Jungle Book stuff - so maybe I can someday do the Peter Pan things!

Okay, next time there is a tapping event I need to actually figure out how to start late. I never seem to be able to get the hang of it, and I am super far down in the boards :/ I don't really care about the rewards, but it would be nice to have a tiny chance of getting something better than some magic :P

However, I finally welcomed Mowgli and started on Jungle Book stuff - so maybe I can someday do the Peter Pan things!
The easiest is once you are notified in game that an event is going on, put your device in airplane mode. This way you can collect the tappers, happiness whatever. Then when ever you feel like you want to join the leaderboards, take your phone off airplane mode before you open the game again. One warning, if you are in airplane mode you will not be able to view any gem, chest, or happiness videos. I also think you won't be able to log in to the daily calendar, so you lose whatever streak you are working on.

Yes and then you will need 650,000 to open up more land. That is where I am right now.

I’m very curious as to what point in the game you are at? 650,000 is low compared to most land openings lately. I thought land purchases were in the millions now.... my memory isn’t the best at times though.

I’m very curious as to what point in the game you are at? 650,000 is low compared to most land openings lately. I thought land purchases were in the millions now.... my memory isn’t the best at times though.

It is the land just to the right of Big Thunder Railroad. I have the two plots open in front of it and this one is right next to it.

Two flutes away from welcoming Peter - my drops seem to have sped up considerably in the last few days (not complaining)! :hyper2:

WOOHOO!!!! You are going to keep us up to date about what happens after he's welcomed, yes? please?

I am far away - I need 21 flutes and 27 ears

So I accidentally did something stupid today... I was collecting from my kingdom (without Merlin's help) and managed to accidentally unlock the plot of land directly behind Space Mountain - a plot of land that I don't really need open yet and cost me 750,000 magic. I had anticipated using that magic to finish the Jungle Book collection as I only have about half the tokens needed for Bagheera, so will definitely need lots more magic. Ugh, now my nearly 2million magic is a mere 1.1 million... I seriously wanted to cry the second I realized what I did as I now anticipate eventually being stuck waiting on magic accumulation, which I was hoping to avoid by having such a huge stockpile going into Jungle Book... *sigh*

If it helps, it takes forever to get those Jungle Book characters, so chances are good that you'll have the magic you need by the time Bagheera and Mowgli have their items.

So I accidentally did something stupid today... I was collecting from my kingdom (without Merlin's help) and managed to accidentally unlock the plot of land directly behind Space Mountain - a plot of land that I don't really need open yet and cost me 750,000 magic. I had anticipated using that magic to finish the Jungle Book collection as I only have about half the tokens needed for Bagheera, so will definitely need lots more magic. Ugh, now my nearly 2million magic is a mere 1.1 million... I seriously wanted to cry the second I realized what I did as I now anticipate eventually being stuck waiting on magic accumulation, which I was hoping to avoid by having such a huge stockpile going into Jungle Book... *sigh*
Do you have any elixir? You could start a peppermint farm in the new area to help earn magic.

WOOHOO!!!! You are going to keep us up to date about what happens after he's welcomed, yes? please?

I am far away - I need 21 flutes and 27 ears

He's finally here! Welcoming him triggers two tasks - both are 8 hours long. The first is with Wendy and the second with Hook. I opted to start the one with Wendy first, and my plan is to level Wendy up to 6 while Peter and Hook do their thing.

Like I said, it felt like it went really quickly at the end, and the tokens just rolled in. Hopefully it will be the same for you. :)

Wow, I actually got Fantasia Gardens in a gold chest this morning! After almost a year of playing I was convinced it wouldn’t never happen. I need to start opening my platinum chests since I feel like I will never not be collecting legendary tokens lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter