Disney Magic Kingdoms

I never spend money for chest undles or legendary chests and i finally broke down and got the platinum bundle hoping for fantasmic or zootopia, in all 7 i have got antler topiaries and peter pan statues and one ramen concession.. I had terrible luck !

I'm enjoying the pace of this event. So far I have:

Tigger: Level 4 (one item away from levelling up)
Kanga: Level 4 (ready to level up)
Rabbit: Level 4 (almost ready to level up)

I'll probably level them all to 6 and leave them there for the rest of the event.

I also have 14 of Poohs Nightcaps

Mickeys Sorcerer Costume (I still don't have Fantasmic):
Red Fabric: 10
Blue: 7
Rope: 0

Tigger 5 ready for 6
Rabbit 7 ready for 8
Kanga 6, need two hats for 7

24/40 nightcaps

2.5 days til Roo so if I can get 3 characters at 4 hrs each on nightcap tasks 3 times a day that would put me close to the 40. But there have been a handful of times where I got nothing from the 4hrs so....

Was at a shadow most of the day so I couldn't really play much but this is where I am at:
Tigger is ready for 4. Going to level him up tonight.
Kanga is leveling to 4 right now.
Rabbit is ready for 5.
Pooh has 22/40 nightcaps
Mickey's Costume: 7/65, 8/30, 4/15.

I have seen on facebook that there are 12 eggs.
So the odd number was bugging me too, so I did some more looking around. I now have screenshots of 9 eggs. If this is true then I have 3 more to find... back to scouring my Kingdom for more eggs!

Update: I'm up to 11 eggs! Now to find the last dastardly one...

Last edited:
I'm enjoying this event too, esp. being able to work on pooh early, as quest-wise I'm caught up and ready to work on welcoming Roo. Going through the 24 hr Aladdin/Jasmine quest right now as well.
Character-wise I'm at:
Tigger 4
Kanga 4
Rabbit 4
Nightcaps 23, hopefully 6 before I head to bed
EC 22,302.
Waiting to max out the nightcaps before I level the others to 5 unless I can welcome Roo first.
TS Alien 9
Wendy 6 her yarn balls just will not drop for me!
Peter Pan 3

Sorcerer Mickey
Blue fabric 7
Red fabric 13
Rope 1
Just got Fantasmic, so hoping that it improves my fabric drops.

what are the eggs for?

They are just for fun.

So the odd number was bugging me too, so I did some more looking around. I now have screenshots of 9 eggs. If this is true then I have 3 more to find... back to scouring my Kingdom for more eggs!

Good job. Someone did provide screenshots of all 12 eggs but someone said that one of his eggs was a bowling ball on top of Pete's camper.

They are just for fun.

Good job. Someone did provide screenshots of all 12 eggs but someone said that one of his eggs was a bowling ball on top of Pete's camper.
That darn bowling ball almost fooled me too! I did indeed find all 12 eggs though, and have saved screenshots in the event I need to prove it. I must say some of the eggs are tough to find!

What!!! I have only found the 7! I will not rest until I find them all

Ah damn... I’ll save the hunt for my flight home then

Thanks for the update. Those tasks earn EC though right?

yes it seems like they all give 250 EC regardless of length of time, although i havent been paying much attention so someone correct me if that isnt right!

Those two appear to be the last ones for now my Carpet just finished and nothing else purple popped up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!