Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can someone clarify for me? I've been reading and keeping up, but I think I'm not getting something. Currently I've got Kanga and Roo on the hug quest, should be done in a little more than 3 hours. I've also unlocked the Bounce Challenge, which I might have go tonight, but I'm not sure.

I did see there was a two hour solo event for Roo, but I feel like I did that already, while I was waiting for Kanga to finish whatever task she was on, so they could do the 6 hour hug, which by the way, that's not a hug, 6 hours of hugging, in this case, is Roo and his Mama shared a very extended nap!!!

Also, the honey pots. Who collects those?

Thanks to all for the assist.

All of the Winnie the Pooh characters (Tigger - if you bought him or used gems, Rabbit, Kanga, Roo and Eeyore - if you bought him or used gems). These are all 4 hour quests each for the rare item now.

You need to get to where Roo finds Rabbit and they come up with a plan before the honey pots are unlocked to obtain. I can’t remember the names of the quests, but can find them out if you need

And apparently the honey pot tasks don’t ALWAYS drop a token. Other than the 1st Roo task, I have been 1/5 on the first round.
A personal trick, I try to time these with other 4 hour tasks whether or not they earn EC. Then when you collect, only collect from one Pooh character at a time, collect a few other non-token characters, and repeat. While not fool-proof, it worked very well on night caps, and my first collection of hunny pots netted 4/5.

A personal trick, I try to time these with other 4 hour tasks whether or not they earn EC. Then when you collect, only collect from one Pooh character at a time, collect a few other non-token characters, and repeat. While not fool-proof, it worked very well on night caps, and my first collection of hunny pots netted 4/5.
Good tip — will Try it! My last three have netted nothing.

Can someone clarify for me? I've been reading and keeping up, but I think I'm not getting something. Currently I've got Kanga and Roo on the hug quest, should be done in a little more than 3 hours. I've also unlocked the Bounce Challenge, which I might have go tonight, but I'm not sure.

I did see there was a two hour solo event for Roo, but I feel like I did that already, while I was waiting for Kanga to finish whatever task she was on, so they could do the 6 hour hug, which by the way, that's not a hug, 6 hours of hugging, in this case, is Roo and his Mama shared a very extended nap!!!

Also, the honey pots. Who collects those?

Thanks to all for the assist.

If you look at the background of the quests on your quest list, you should see 2 different colors, quests with a honey yellow color and quests with a pale yellow color. Quests with the pale yellow color, like the Bounce Challenge, do NOT move the event story line forward. They only give you a chance at more EC. The ones with the honey yellow background are essential to moving the event story line forward, and usually whatever quest is on the top of the quest list is the most important.
In your case, after the 6 hour quest, I believe you have a 2? hour quest with Roo, then a quest with Roo & Rabbit, which I think is 4 hours? and then another 2 hour solo quest for Roo which will go after the first honey pot for Pooh. Once that task is complete, then all the Pooh characters can go after the honey pots (4 hours each for most of them).
This will also trigger the next heffalump quest (15 total, 5 every 2 hours) and allow you to build the Many Adventures of WtheP.

I’m amazed at people with millions in magic. I have 250-300k and can’t seem to get any higher. Of course I am way back before defeating Zurg.
It does get easier as you progress, you get more characters, attractions and concessions to help you earn what is needed. The people with millions have been playing a long time! I now need 300k to welcome Baloo, but his tokens will take a few days and by then I should have what I need. It does seem to work out. I got to half a million and decided to splurge on opening some land near Space Mountain for 150k. I just wish I could use magic rather than gems for Eeyore. I don't know how I can get to 275 without buying them :-(

Down to needing one more flute for Peter Pan!

Not sure I will get enough gems before the event ends to buy Eeyore.

My drop rates for the honey pots have been terrible. Been sending all 5 characters and hit a stretch of 1/25 over the past couple days.

3/20 on honeypots, so yay progress....

Alien - collecting for 8
Peter Pan - ready for 3
Wendy - ready for 7
Sheer Khan - collecting for 10
Kanga - ready for 7
Roo - ready for 4
Tigger - ready for 7
Eyeore - ready for 5
Rabbit - ready for 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!