Disney Magic Kingdoms

what the heck, gameloft. Wall-e?! Of course I sent both Eve and Wall-e on their 24 hour tasks yesterday, because they are usually worthless. So I can't use them for another 12 hours :headache:

Also I got the Elastigirl statue from the legendary chest reward today. Just what I was hoping for :rolleyes:

what the heck, gameloft. Wall-e?! Of course I sent both Eve and Wall-e on their 24 hour tasks yesterday, because they are usually worthless. So I can't use them for another 12 hours :headache:

Also I got the Elastigirl statue from the legendary chest reward today. Just what I was hoping for :rolleyes:
Just so I wasn't envious of your statue, I made sure to win one myself today.

I'm so flooded with magic that my characters are all at home. So fortunately I could just pull Eve from mothballs and start her off on her task.

Well, I'm done trying too hard to finish this event. I got the Incredibles float in my chest. Not a very useful gift since it only drops a common item. Purchased Elastigirl with EC and had enough left for 1 hat. I don't have Wall-E, Maximus, or any other Incredible character. I calculated that I need 13,450 EC to get Jack Jack without spending cash or gems. I'm going to work with whom I have and see how far I get.

I'm tired of this cash grab event.

Well, I've just about given up on getting Jack Jack. :sad: I've been playing every chance I get, and I still need 3 more of the cards, all of the hats, and then the 3000 ec. We were on vacation the first week of the event and I didn't have access to internet to update the game, so I lost a week of event time. Anyone have any suggestions how I could possibly still get enough ec within the next 5 days?

Good news:
  • You can continue buying his tokens
  • ?????

Bad news:
  • It cost 10,000 EC to level him up to 2
  • Only one job is doable for both the cards (requires L2 JJ) and ear hats
  • Not sure about the bottles since I already bought all 5

So I was gonna give Gameloft credit for allowing up to still buy items, until I welcomed Jack Jack and saw it required 10K EC to level him. Guessing I might be able to get to level 3 before the event ends.

Well, I've just about given up on getting Jack Jack. :sad: I've been playing every chance I get, and I still need 3 more of the cards, all of the hats, and then the 3000 ec. We were on vacation the first week of the event and I didn't have access to internet to update the game, so I lost a week of event time. Anyone have any suggestions how I could possibly still get enough ec within the next 5 days?

That sucks about not being able to update the game. Ran into the same thing with another game I use to play a few years ago. Couldn’t play for 2 days because the update was required to even open the game. Was on vacation the was on vacation that month so, I was close to using up all my data. The download was over 600MB and I wasn’t gonna pay $10 to buy more data.

Do you have all, or most, of the characters required for the Challange? If so, I don’t think it shouldn’t be to tough to still get Jack Jack.

Last edited:
I am done with the challenge too. I just don’t have the ability to do it as I don’t have the characters required for the extra missions and refuse to pay money just to get a chance at getting one of them.

Plus I won’t get enough to get jack jack anyway.

Good news:
  • ?????

Bad news:

So I was gonna give Gameloft credit for allowing up to still buy items, until I welcomed Jack Jack and saw it required 10K EC to level him. Guessing I might be able to get to level 3 before the event ends.
I just saw this too. I’m hoping after the event that JJ tokens will require quests and regular magic to level him up. Meanwhile I kinda want to hoard my EC in the hope it will convert to gems as it has in the past. Anyone know if this will happen?

Didn’t watch the livestream, but a few people posted them mentioning to use up all your EC before it ends. They had a feeling there wasn’t going to be any gem conversion.

OKay, so I very stupidly leveled up Cobra Bubbles, which was 16 hours worth and now I'm ready for Jack Jack and I have to wait. What was I thinking....

Has anyone figured out the whole leveling up thing for Jack Jack?

Assistance!!! Please & Thank you!

OKay, so I very stupidly leveled up Cobra Bubbles, which was 16 hours worth and now I'm ready for Jack Jack and I have to wait. What was I thinking....

Has anyone figured out the whole leveling up thing for Jack Jack?

Assistance!!! Please & Thank you!

Read the post below which I posted earlier today.

Good news:
  • ?????

Bad news:

Just over 4000 EC right now so I have a ways to go before I can think about leveling to 2.

5 Bottles - not sure since I bought all 5 that are required
5 Flash card - hour Jack Jack job, but he has to be level 2
5 Ear hats - hour Legendary job for Jack Jack/Elastigirl

10,000 EC required

Not as far as all of you, still need 2 more hats for Jack Jack. Still haven't won the Malificient concession. Bambi is still a dream for the future. But I just wanted to say it's been really great to use all my existing characters that usually do nothing but earn magic. I like this event. This is a nice alternative to previous events. It'd be great if the interns had a library of different event formulas that they could cycle through every event period.

Although...I did get a crappy statue out of my legendary chest this morning. Could have been the new costume or even Syndrome (the only event character I never got). That still stings a little.

But all in all...just smiles coming from Texas.

I have Jack Jack and just need a few more hats to level him up to 2.

Chests still have not been kind. Don't have Syndrome or Frozone. Got a crummy statue that I probably already own.

In my Windows game, I managed to get Fantasmic out of a Platinum chest. That game is going to take me a couple days to get Jack Jack. It's Comic Con weekend, here in Denver which means we are out of the house 12 hours a day. But I should have enough time to collect the remaining EC. I have all the tokens, but it's going to take awhile to get the 3K when I can only collect 2 times a day. I have 1400 now.

IOS, I Welcomed Jack Jack yesterday.

No EC for leaderboard prize, so another indication that there won't be gem conversion?

I came on here today to post the same thing - when I noticed it I had the same thought as you. Likely no conversion or they wouldn't be offering up magic. I guess we really won't know until the event is over.

Well,I guess I'm done with this event. I'm likely not going to get Jack-Jack and,while it is a little disappointing,I kind of expected it. I did,however,manage to get the other event items I was missing(Jack's house,the Frozen stuff,and the Incredibles attraction),and that's good enough for me.

Now fork over the gems,Gameloft.

Just kidding.

Not as far as all of you, still need 2 more hats for Jack Jack. Still haven't won the Malificient concession. Bambi is still a dream for the future. But I just wanted to say it's been really great to use all my existing characters that usually do nothing but earn magic. I like this event. This is a nice alternative to previous events. It'd be great if the interns had a library of different event formulas that they could cycle through every event period.

Although...I did get a crappy statue out of my legendary chest this morning. Could have been the new costume or even Syndrome (the only event character I never got). That still stings a little.

But all in all...just smiles coming from Texas.

It is really nice to use the characters that haven’t been for a while! I’ve been playing since day 1. I feel like it was really tailored for us long time players for that purpose. I had no issue getting Jack Jack since I had all the characters needed to do the tasks. I can see why newer players would be frustrated, my son just started playing not long ago so he didn’t even try. But same as you here, all smiles from me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!