Disney Magic Kingdoms

Legendary chest question:
I have tried opening Legendary chests but, since they started selling them with guaranties for real money, it seems that the ones I buy with gems only gives uninteresting stuff. I was sure that I had realeased on Syndrome and yet, it gave me a statue.

Legendary chest question:
I have tried opening Legendary chests but, since they started selling them with guaranties for real money, it seems that the ones I buy with gems only gives uninteresting stuff. I was sure that I had realeased on Syndrome and yet, it gave me a statue.
If you check back in these threads, Gameloft admitted that the chests are still based on luck, even though the new format suggests a level if skill. It Still all comes down to chance, so don't be fooled.

Same here. Close to both the 10,000 (have all of the tokens for level 2), as well as points for the Syndrome hat stand. Just one more battle and I'm set.

Thanks for the progress rewards reminder! Still about 5K short on Syndromes hat stand, but I did have the 2.5K EC reward. Send Elastigirl/Jack Jack out on there 2 hour mission A few minutes ago, so when Jack Jacks done,I’ll know what it cost for level 3.

To level Jack Jack to level 3 you need 10 of each item and 15,000 EC.

For now my plan is to get as many of the required items as possible before the event ends and level Jack Jack after.

I have all the hats, so now it’s a race to get 3k EC! Dash is level 5 and Elastigirl is level 2, and I’m down to 1 hot cocoa so I actually don’t know if I’ll make it. I’m only getting 180-200 EC with 5 characters battling, so if I’m down to Elastigirl only it’s going to be pretty pitiful. I was making decent progress before so this this disappointing.

I have all the hats, so now it’s a race to get 3k EC! Dash is level 5 and Elastigirl is level 2, and I’m down to 1 hot cocoa so I actually don’t know if I’ll make it. I’m only getting 180-200 EC with 5 characters battling, so if I’m down to Elastigirl only it’s going to be pretty pitiful. I was making decent progress before so this this disappointing.

Don't forget to click on the bonuses on the first tab. You can get a decent amount of EC there if you haven't done so already.

No way I am going to get Jack Jack and I am bummed out. I started playing the game late and do not have all the old characters so it is just not going to happen. I am sad but resigned. I will buy the rings and got Elatigirl from the platinum box so there is that but I hate not being able to even compete in a challenge.

Don't forget to click on the bonuses on the first tab. You can get a decent amount of EC there if you haven't done so already.

It’s been such a grind that I totally forgot I was closing in on the next bonus! I finally reached it after the last battle and am welcoming Jack Jack now. Now I just need to buy the two attractions that I skipped over earlier.

Geez. Once you level Bambi to 2, he and Thumper have a 24 hour task together.
I just leveled up Thumper and Flower to lv 5 today. I'm almost half way to Bambi. I might be crazy, but it seems like Thumper and Flower tokens are dropping quicker for me lately. Maybe it just seems like it since I'm focused on event currency. Hope to have Bambi by the time the next event starts.

To level Jack Jack to level 3 you need 10 of each item and 15,000 EC.

For now my plan is to get as many of the required items as possible before the event ends and level Jack Jack after.
Wow...15k. I'll be lucky to get to the 10k. I have about 2800 right now. I'll follow your lead and buy tokens, IF I actually get to level him to 2.

No way I am going to get Jack Jack and I am bummed out. I started playing the game late and do not have all the old characters so it is just not going to happen. I am sad but resigned. I will buy the rings and got Elatigirl from the platinum box so there is that but I hate not being able to even compete in a challenge.

I'm not going to get him either and I've been playing for almost two years. Unfortunately I've been extremely busy these past few weeks so I've only been able to play a few times a day. I only have 20,000K event currency so I'll come up short, even assuming I can play non stop for the next few days.

On the plus side, I've bought three Incredible chests and I've managed to get Violet, Syndrome and the Omniodroid City so now I have all the Incredible characters aside from Jack Jack.

I have all the characters and items so I'm not sure what to do with the event currency. It doesn't seem like there will be a gem conversion?

Last edited:
I'm not going to get him either and I've been playing for almost two years. Unfortunately I've been extremely busy these past few weeks so I've only been able to play a few times a day. I only have 20,000K event currency so I'll come up short, even assuming I can play non stop for the next few days.

On the plus side, I've bought three Incredible chests and I've managed to get Violet, Syndrome and the Omniodroid City so now I have all the Incredible characters aside from Jack Jack.

I have all the characters and items so I'm not sure what to do with the event currency. It doesn't seem like there will be a gem conversion?

I would still buy the hats as it might be like Grumpy you can buy chests and get his hats and welcome him later.

OMG. Feel like such a fool. Did this with the first round (Jack Skellington) but forgot all about it with the second round (Anna). Thanks for the reminder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!