Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have 1 day and 21 hours left. I still need 5 more hats and then 3000 ec. I don't think it's going to happen. UGH!!! We just seen the movie yesterday and I really wanted Jack Jack! I only have 45 gems so I don't think I can even keep speeding things up to get enough.

1. I ended up getting Jack-Jack and trying to level him up to 2

2. My elastigirl costume still says "coming soon" is that what it is supposed to say or what? Sorry if this has been answered already

3. Leveling up is going well! Getting closer and closer, hoping I'll still have a decent amount of time after this though.

4. I have 8 butterflies and 10 ear hats for welcoming Bambi...this is going to be a while.

1. I ended up getting Jack-Jack and trying to level him up to 2

2. My elastigirl costume still says "coming soon" is that what it is supposed to say or what? Sorry if this has been answered already

3. Leveling up is going well! Getting closer and closer, hoping I'll still have a decent amount of time after this though.

4. I have 8 butterflies and 10 ear hats for welcoming Bambi...this is going to be a while.

2. The costume is only available in the Legendary Chests I believe

Anyone else finding the Autumn Leaves much harder to collect, than there usual equivalent item for other character groups? Every time Thumper or Flower are ready to level, it seems like I have less than 1/2 the leaves collected and I have to spend the rest of the day, or night, collecting them.

Only having 3 characters, and all of the collect other Bambi items, is considerably less than usual. I’ve also found my leave drop rates in bronze chests to be nonexistent! That’s were I usually collect most of the equivalent item in the past.

Anyone else finding the Autumn Leaves much harder to collect, than there usual equivalent item for other character groups? Every time Thumper or Flower are ready to level, it seems like I have less than 1/2 the leaves collected and I have to spend the rest of the day, or night, collecting them.

Only having 3 characters, and all of the collect other Bambi items, is considerably less than usual. I’ve also found my leave drop rates in bronze chests to be nonexistent! That’s were I usually collect most of the equivalent item in the past.
Leaves are showing up so rarely in my chests, so you're in good company there. But yes, with the inflated number of leaves required for each character to level up, it really does come down to one character at a time. And what I'm finding is that these "common" items (at least I think they're considered common... I can't check since all characters are out on tasks) don't always drop after their task is completed. Here again -- lazy programming on the part of the Gameloft interns. Rather than actually develop content, they just made it longer to acquire and level up characters. Especially for permanent content, why not try to enhance the storyline a bit. Lazy lazy interns.

It looks like I won't be able to finish the challenge. Such a bummer. I took a hiatus from the game for a while back, so I didn't have enough of the extra characters to get enough EC. I did well the first and second round, but this round-- not even close. Oh well! I'm happy to at least have a couple more characters and attractions anyway :)

I have enough to level up Thumper but I'm waiting for the last 4 butterflies and 17 Bambi hats, otherwise I would be collecting for leaves as well. Trying to get Bambi is taking forever.

I got Jack Jack yesterday, sent him out on his 4 hour task with elastigirl, but I don't think I'll get enough EC to level him up before the event ends. I want to spend all the currency before the event is over, but also am a bit paranoid that they really will convert the EC to gems when it's over and I will miss out. What if they just said to spend all your EC before the event ends to make less people get gem conversions?! Are they that evil over at Gameloft?! :stir:

I got Jack Jack yesterday, sent him out on his 4 hour task with elastigirl, but I don't think I'll get enough EC to level him up before the event ends. I want to spend all the currency before the event is over, but also am a bit paranoid that they really will convert the EC to gems when it's over and I will miss out. What if they just said to spend all your EC before the event ends to make less people get gem conversions?! Are they that evil over at Gameloft?! :stir:
See, now your cynicism suggests planning on Gameloft's part. And if we've learned anything over these past two years, Gameloft does NOT think things through.

FYI - got Jack Jack to level 2 yesterday and he now has a task that gives a chance for both on of his playing cards and a Bambi ear hat

So with that and then the combo activity for he and Elastigirl to get his ear hat guess I will buy more bottles first with any EC left

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!