Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is there any reason to continue doing those quests other than to get more gems at the end? Asking since I'm weighing having them to the tasks vs just leveling a few of them up since that tends to become quite tedious later on.
I'm leaving the yellow tasks until I get the "thanks for playing" event. As for the other storyline tasks, I don't think there's any reason to continue them, if you are out of time. But with two days to go, I'll do any of the black tasks until I get to the end. Then it's back to the daily grind of leveling up characters. Fun times ahead.

That’s the rule of thumb, but only a guideline. If your a huge Star Wars fan, or really like an attraction, get it instead.

Up until last year I had every character, but when they started tinkering with how we can get them (Scrooge, RingMasters and Hyenas). Once I didn’t get my first character missing out on a second or third didn’t feel as bad.
I know missing out on the be our guest restaurant was a pain and kept showing up later on down the road, same with cave of wonders. Who am I kidding? They don't seem to give much forethought to the future anymore.

I know missing out on the be our guest restaurant was a pain and kept showing up later on down the road, same with cave of wonders. Who am I kidding? They don't seem to give much forethought to the future anymore.

Yep, remember how Grumpy was was suppose to be a “very special” that was supposed to help in future events. Gameloft obviously have!

Yep, remember how Grumpy was was suppose to be a “very special” that was supposed to help in future events. Gameloft obviously have!
Don't forget the social feature they scrapped last year and haven't replaced yet. It took them 2 updates just to phase out the chest pedestals.

Just collected my last ear hat but the Game did not register it so everyone is back out again.

Last edited:

I felt the same and was really annoyed about not having it and needing it for events, then I got it in some chest (maybe plat, maybe xmas 2018 when I didn't get a character even though I needed a few) and I can honestly say that it has not been useful at all.

Came to see how my Kylo drop rates measure up, seems to be similar to others. Maxed on sabers but still only have 5 ear hats.. ugh may have to spend some gems at the last minute

I'm leaving the yellow tasks until I get the "thanks for playing" event. As for the other storyline tasks, I don't think there's any reason to continue them, if you are out of time. But with two days to go, I'll do any of the black tasks until I get to the end. Then it's back to the daily grind of leveling up characters. Fun times ahead.
Ha! My list of yellow tasks is sooooo long! The only reason I get rid of a few is by accidental clicks. Otherwise I’m also going straight for tokens and maxing out before I update. Especially the commons

Got all the tokens for Kylo, I’m just short 4,000 EC.
I won’t think of him as a Star Wars character, though. Adam Driver will be in my game! Now if Disney would just do movies with Martin Starr and Joaquin Phoenix and add them to the game, my life would be complete!!

Well my biggest disappointment with this event is not getting a Lightsaber concession stand. Would have liked my visitors to be running around with a Lightsaber in the new Star Wars land. Kylo is finishing his last quest.

Well my biggest disappointment with this event is not getting a Lightsaber concession stand. Would have liked my visitors to be running around with a Lightsaber in the new Star Wars land. Kylo is finishing his last quest.
Truth to this statement here. I also didn't get a gold trophy this time around. Not like I need more fodder for Merlin anyway.

Came to see how my Kylo drop rates measure up, seems to be similar to others. Maxed on sabers but still only have 5 ear hats.. ugh may have to spend some gems at the last minute

I've only gotten 2 hats and 5 sabers....right around 1 day left....oh boy. I'm keeping a close eye on the clock and trying to click things the instant they're done

I just came back again to ask if anyone has seen a is with a lightsaber yet! Wonder if it will be slung over their backs like the live galaxy’s edge lol

I just came back again to ask if anyone has seen a is with a lightsaber yet! Wonder if it will be slung over their backs like the live galaxy’s edge lol
Nah, they’re holding them in front of them like they do with ice cream cones.

I ended up with several stands out of the cobalt prize boxes. All but one were blue, even though they supposedly had the same chance for dropping. Go figure. Would happily share if I could.

Nah, they’re holding them in front of them like they do with ice cream cones.

I ended up with several stands out of the cobalt prize boxes. All but one were blue, even though they supposedly had the same chance for dropping. Go figure. Would happily share if I could.

Would happily take one if you could share! :flower: LOL I won several cobalt boxes but no Lightsaber concession.

I’m not going to finish this event ... I won’t even have enough currency to get rey, I’d rather just keep trying and keep it for diamonds tho. Have never really been a fan of Star Wars so I put little effort into this event. Was kinda nice not having to worry about it though.

Truth to this statement here. I also didn't get a gold trophy this time around. Not like I need more fodder for Merlin anyway.

I too did not get a hold trophy this event - seemed harder to achieve (feel like in the past you could earn it with a lower ranking - like for top 200 or something)

I did get lucky with my cobalt chests though as I have both a blue and a red lightsaber stand

I put my red lightsaber stand (sadly no blue) by the entryway. So the kids are running around with either reindeer horns or santa hats, and red lightsabers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!