Disney Magic - March 23, 2020 (5-Night Bahamian out of Miami)

erinburrsir

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow cruisers! This will my 3rd sailing with Disney Cruise Line and it will be for my honeymoon! I know it's super early, but hey, I'm excited!!

I'm also going to be organizing FE Groups for the Gift Exchange. Let me know if you are interested :)

500+ days to go! haha

Last edited:
Hello! My family of 4 is sailing this cruise too! This will be our 10th cruise. We haven’t been to Nassau or Key West so looking forward to some new adventures. Of course you can’t go wrong with Castaway Cay. Just booked this for our Spring Break trip of 2020.

Hello fellow cruisers! This will my 3rd sailing with Disney Cruise Line and it will be for my honeymoon! I know it's super early, but hey, I'm excited!!

I'm also going to be organizing FE Groups for the Gift Exchange. Let me know if you are interested :)

500+ days to go! haha
I know it's late, but I hope to get in on an FE Group! I requested to join the Facebook group.

We planned our first Disney cruise months ago but I’m just learning about Facebook groups and the FE group. We are telling our daughter tomorrow and I’m so excited for her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter