Disney Magic - November 10 2018 - 7 night Bahamian sailing from NYC

We are in cabin 8574, which I think is close to both the elevator and the stairs. Is that going to be a problem with noise?

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise too. Also our first cruise. How fun will be that it's Christmas themed? We are also super excited at the idea of joining a fish extender group. Maybe once some more people post we can just sort of set up our own.

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise too. Also our first cruise. How fun will be that it's Christmas themed? We are also super excited at the idea of joining a fish extender group. Maybe once some more people post we can just sort of set up our own.

Hello there. I keep hearing about the "Fish Extender Stuff" My wife has not filled me in. What is this???

Also, please join he Facebook group and we can use that group to start an Excel Spreadsheet to set up a list of participants!!

Keith

We are on this cruise and Would like to start a fish extender group. I was told to just start a page on Facebook. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Hey! I’m not sure how to link a Facebook group but there is one for this cruise already. They have some fish extender groups formed and are still forming more. I’m so excited you guys are both looking to get involved. Ours seems like an active cruise!

Hey! I’m not sure how to link a Facebook group but there is one for this cruise already. They have some fish extender groups formed and are still forming more. I’m so excited you guys are both looking to get involved. Ours seems like an active cruise!
How do I find the groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!