Disney Magic October 12, 2019 Bermuda from New York

DisneyConvert

Terrific Tourer
We just booked (GTY) this. Anyone else going?

Btw, I have been to Bermuda ~10 times, though not in the last 15 years.
And we live in NJ and are very frequent travelers to/from NYCity, so
Let me know if I can help you all with travel questions!

We just booked (GTY) this. Anyone else going?

Btw, I have been to Bermuda ~10 times, though not in the last 15 years.
And we live in NJ and are very frequent travelers to/from NYCity, so
Let me know if I can help you all with travel questions!

Hey! My family will be going on this sailing as well, GTY status too. We're mostly set but are still seeking hotel accommodations in NYC for the night of Oct 11th- any recommendations?

Since I have lived in very nearby NJ (~1.2 hrs away) for most of my life, I can count the number of times I've stayed in a hotel in NYC on one hand. So I am not the expert.

There are many choices, including AirBnB (which current Mayor DeBlasio wants to eradicate). Most are quite expensive as land in NYC is dear. But distances are short and transport options abound.

It depends on where you are traveling from, what services and comforts you want on the 11th, and what your timetable might be on the 12th. Also, how much luggage will you be handling and your thoughts about getting to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal.

You don't have to stay in Midtown Manhattan, as you can get to the MHC in less than an hour from a lot of places in NJ, Westchester and even Brooklyn/Long Island. Of course, if you want to be the NY tourist the day before, and even the morning of (which is not a bad idea), location may be crucial.

Most importantly, we are going on a Disney cruise to Bermuda!! If you seriously want more thoughts on NYC and port logistics, you can PM me. Hope to meet you on-board!

Doug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter