Disney Mouse Ears Update: Rose Gold are back, and Interchangable Bows

Me too! I've never bought ears because of this, but I was thinking of buying a bow this year for this reason!
Same here. But i still wear them for a while. I Have the Green Christmas ones and i feel like they are tighter and heavier than the original black ones.

There was a comment on the Disney Parks Blog that these are a little bigger than the other ears. I might have to give them a try - super cute.

Yes, I have several headbands that my oldest and I can only wear for a short amount of time because we have big heads. LOL I love the bows and I will have to get one of those polka dot hats! I have polka dot problems.

Ohhh boy! I could see this being a potential problem for my DD14. She loves her Minnie Mouse ears, I can definitely see her spending her money on the interchangeable ears. What's even scarier is that I could see myself spending my money on those ears as well (especially the Christmas ones)....they are all too cute!!!

If anyone happens to see the interchangeable ears, would you please post the prices of the headband and the bows? One 'personal shopping' website (not sure if we're allowed to 'name names') is offering the basic ears for $36.99! That seems a bit pricy.

If anyone happens to see the interchangeable ears, would you please post the prices of the headband and the bows? One 'personal shopping' website (not sure if we're allowed to 'name names') is offering the basic ears for $36.99! That seems a bit pricy.
Hello, here is where you can find the interchangeable Minnie ears.
On the Disney Shop Parks App., if you put "Swap your Bow" in the search bar, it will bring up several of the Bows as well as the "Starter Set". However, currently the Starter set is only Avail. in a few places with in the actual Parks. In Epcot, within "Mouse Gears" store, and in Magic Kingdom within "Emporium" which is the Main large shop(S) on the left hand side of Main Street as you are walking from the Entrance toward the Castle. Also, a couple of locations in Disney Springs. So, Hope that helps some.

Last edited:
Thanks! @iKnowAguy !

Wow, on the Shop Disney App the starter set is $30.00 and the bows are $18.00! That's a bit too pricy for me!

FYI for those interested, the Cindy bow is 2" L x 4.6" W x 7.6" H, Wt .1 lb. I assume the rest are comparable. They look easily adaptable to wear as a hair ornament as they attach with what appears to be some type of a hair clip looking thingy.

Me too! I've never bought ears because of this, but I was thinking of buying a bow this year for this reason!
Someone told me if you hit the headband with a hot blow dryer it loosens up the band and you can put it on you head at that point and it molds to your head.

Someone told me if you hit the headband with a hot blow dryer it loosens up the band and you can put it on you head at that point and it molds to your head.
I don’t know specifically with these, however my experience with other similar plastic bands says that is a risky move as the type of plastic used is often very brittle and can snap in half very easily. You may want to practice on a set of ears that are ones you don’t care if they get broken prior to attempting it on ones you really like. Also be very careful not to burn yourself on hot or melted plastic

I was there 2 weeks ago and still no rose gold ears. :( Anyone know if they have them in stock yet?
I have heard some people seeing a whole bunch of the Rose Gold ones in Epcot, I’m guessing at Mouse Gear, as well as in the Magic Kingdom at the Emporium. If they are in The Emporium, and located near where the ones with the swap you were both were, they were tucked back someone in a corner so I’d say just asking a cast member. If I was going near either of these locations I’d be happy to look for you however I won’t be there anytime soon. Hope that helps some.

I was there 2 weeks ago and still no rose gold ears. :( Anyone know if they have them in stock yet?

I was also there just over 2 weeks ago and I scored some at like 11pm at WOD, but they were getting purchased as fast as they could unbox them. Honestly you just have to be lucky and be there when they get stock, because they still sell SO fast! I had so many people offer to buy mine, it was crazy. They are definitely still in high demand.

I’m waiting for the blue ones in the lower right corner of the picture in the first post. I have yet to see them online or in the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter