Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

I found HEART on FB last night, and it worked for me. "i" also did yesterday. Now to wait for the next one.

I just joined this thread -- thanks for posting!

FYI -- "heart" is still working today although "i" is expired.

I'll try to keep the top post of this thread updated with the current codes. If anyone notices I'm missing something, send me a PM and I'll update it ASAP.

I'll try to keep the top post of this thread updated with the current codes. If anyone notices I'm missing something, send me a PM and I'll update it ASAP.

Thanks! This is great - I just got 15 pts, for Heart and newsletter - i was expired. I also ordered the free call! Keep 'em coming!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

Do you heart DMR? Do you heart bonus points? Then sign in to your account on DisneyMovieRewards.com and enter the Magic Code: DMR. It's our way of saying we heart our fans!

Worked great. Thank you. So now we are onto ???? DMR club? Maybe Easter?

Be VERY Careful about trying codes you might have already entered! I did that this morning and was LOCKED out of my account. I've sent a note through "Contact Us" to get it unlocked - I hope it isn't permanent :scared1:!
I also found a phone number that I will try when they open. It wasn't intentional :sick:

Be VERY Careful about trying codes you might have already entered! I did that this morning and was LOCKED out of my account. I've sent a note through "Contact Us" to get it unlocked - I hope it isn't permanent :scared1:!
I also found a phone number that I will try when they open. It wasn't intentional :sick:

I just updated the OP with a number of older codes that are still working. Check your account to see if you have entered them before trying them because you don't want to get locked out like this poster.

Click on "view all recent codes" and then "show all points earned" to see a full list of the codes you have entered in the past.

Also: is there a way I can edit the title of this thread to just say "Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Codes"? I don't think the Facebook part is necessary since non-Facebook codes are included now.

I just updated the OP with a number of older codes that are still working. Check your account to see if you have entered them before trying them because you don't want to get locked out like this poster.

Click on "view all recent codes" and then "show all points earned" to see a full list of the codes you have entered in the past.

Also: is there a way I can edit the title of this thread to just say "Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Codes"? I don't think the Facebook part is necessary since non-Facebook codes are included now.

Edit the first post, and "Go Advanced". That will allow you to edit the title.

I found a phone number for DMR - 866-246-8646 - just in case someone needs it for anything. I called - I had to wait about 17 mins in queue - then spoke with a very nice lady who said that my account would be locked for a 24 hour period. I assured her that I was fine with that, my mistake, but wanted to be sure it wasn't permanent! She replied, "oh, we would never do that!". Whew... I'm feeling much better - didn't want to lose all of those points.!

Updated OP with new codes (thanks to sydneysmom on the Budget Board for posting these)

4/5 POPULAR for 10 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 PARTNERS for 15 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 WILDFLOWER for 20 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 ONLINE for 25 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 GREEN for 30 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)

Updated OP with new codes (thanks to sydneysmom on the Budget Board for posting these)

4/5 POPULAR for 10 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 PARTNERS for 15 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 WILDFLOWER for 20 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 ONLINE for 25 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 GREEN for 30 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)

Yup, just got them myself...its part of a "Treasure Hunt" about the new site in today's email.

For a free call from a disney character, enter ENCHANTEDCALL. You can schedule the calls out pretty far if you want to use for a birthday or holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter