Disney Movie rewards rules

Boardwalk Gal

Lean not on your own understanding.
I have saved enough to redeemed the Disney Gift cards and when i attempted to do so, it says "Sorry, you have already redeemed this reward the maximum number of times. Please choose another reward." Last time i redeemed this type of reward was back in 2012--5 YEARS AGO! Is there a rule that you can't redeem the same reward for LIFE of your membership?? If so, how dumb!! :sad2: I was looking for rules of redemption but can't find it. Did anyone else had this same experience? I have no interest to redeem other rewards but Disney gift cards.

Hmm, that hasn't been my experience. I've received 3 of the $5 gift cards pretty recently and just requested another. I assumed it was a limit for the specific version -- I got a darth vader one and 2x zootopia cards, and just ordered whatever the new one was (avengers I think), all with no issues. A few years ago I got a couple of the regular mickey gift cards. I'd send in an email and see if they can help you out. I hope so!

They implemented a lifetime maximum of 4 of the $10 Mickey cards a few years ago. I believe the $5 cards are max 2 of each type. Very disappointing but I continue to collect the $5 cards for our next trip.

hi boardwalk gal -- i don't know the answer to this post, but i did respond to a very old post of yours and am just writing here to get your attention! year ago, you had written that your daughter was going to college and you all saw cranking white poles to turn the bed into a loft so you could put things underneath, and that it turns out your daughter's college offered them, and not lowe's as you had originally been told. i really could use something like this, could you tell me what school/office to all to find out how to get them for myself? i'm sorry to bother you. i found your old post by googling "cranking loft bed" or something like that and your post and these cool boards showed up! here's your original post i'm referring to: https://www.disboards.com/threads/bed-poles-for-college-dorm-help.2756421/

Just bought the newest beauty and the beast bluray and no rewards code. Why? I thought all disney movies had them.

They implemented a lifetime maximum of 4 of the $10 Mickey cards a few years ago. I believe the $5 cards are max 2 of each type. Very disappointing but I continue to collect the $5 cards for our next trip.

Thanks for your response, you answered the very question I came here in search of, although it wasn't the answer i wanted to hear "lifetime maximum of 4 of the $10 Mickey Cards"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!