Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix will be announcing subscriber count after close of bell today. we will see if Disney plus has an effect on Netflix. My guess it won’t have a effect since the economy is doing great. Most People will just have both.

Netflix will be announcing subscriber count after close of bell today. we will see if Disney plus has an effect on Netflix. My guess it won’t have a effect since the economy is doing great. Most People will just have both.

We canceled Netflix when Hulu+ Live price went up. Now that the NFL season is over, we've canceled Hulu. Obviously one very insignificant data point, but still. I didn't really plan to cancel Netflix, but I can't say I really miss it.

I noticed Frozen 2 is coming to video in late February, any forecast for it coming to Disney+ ?

I was having issues with my firestick the video would glitch and skip. I changed the resolution in the settings menu. It’s default setting is auto. I just selected the next setting down can’t remember what it was but it will vary depending on what version firestick you have. Fixed my issue also you can do a force stop and clear the cache that helps with some issues also.

Yesterday Disney posted most of the big new content for February. The biggest/best new movie is Black Panther. We just have to wait and see how Disney is handling the 2019 releases to Disney+.

Well that’s unfortunate news. But I guess Star Wars hasn’t exactly been known for smooth operations behind the camera under Disney. Hopefully they pull it together for this.
Yep. You'd think they would be able to figure it out since this is a series and with the mando success but here we are once again.

That Obi-Wan story isn't official, it's just unnamed sources and "we heard this" stuff. I wouldn't worry unless the news is confirmed by Disney.

That Obi-Wan story isn't official, it's just unnamed sources and "we heard this" stuff. I wouldn't worry unless the news is confirmed by Disney.
Disney isn't normally one to come out and say we are scrapping the scripts we had for new ones. There have been a lot of rumors regarding a hold up on this series so I wouldn't be surprised if it is true and severe outlets are reporting it as such.

Disney plus been having a lot of problems with their series. Lizzie McGuire, Hawkeye, and now this news on obi wan.

I hope they can fix the issues. Truth is, at least for me, I would rather have something done right and is quality entertainment than a rushed garbled mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter