Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the archive stuff was the selling point. Original programming was just gravy. There are a lot more catalog titles they can add though.
Same here. Everything I know I can watch as a family and enjoy. My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying walking through the titles from our childhoods and sharing them with the kids. I had most recently purchased the Candleshoe DVD when I was naive and didn't think that would be on the the future Disney+.

Mandalorian was awesome, but not the reason I jumped onboard.

https://variety.com/2020/scene/news/willow-disney-plus-series-ron-howard-update-1203484915/
I feel like D+ needs something soon. The Mandalorian has been over for a month. There is very little original content for anyone but kids right now. It is quite apparent why they were so anxious to lock people in for 12 months or 3 years. Lots of things have been rumored or talked about, but little of it is due this year.
They have original films. Other series are still going on or just ended too. I believe in surveys most people are watching old Disney content versus the new stuff anyway. We are still in that new phase and Europe hasn’t even gotten to fully dive in yet.

I want to share Disney's The Blackhole with my kids, like as when my parents took me to it in 1979... but it so rattled me as a kid, I'm afraid it might do the same to them. Yet that was 41 years ago and they've probably seen worse already in a video game.

I want to share Disney's The Blackhole with my kids, like as when my parents took me to it in 1979... but it so rattled me as a kid, I'm afraid it might do the same to them. Yet that was 41 years ago and they've probably seen worse already in a video game.
We watched it New Years Eve with my kids. It... did not age well...

I’d be happy with more documentaries and docu-series. That’s been the most interesting stuff to us, not that we haven’t been interested in the catalog and newer stuff. Mandalorian was really good, Noelle was really good, probably going to dive into the Diary of Future President soon, but Imagineering Story, One Day at Disney, Frank and Ollie, and Waking Sleeping Beauty have been our favorite watched.

My sister and I binged the Short Circuit shorts last Friday. I really just can't wait for the Marvel shows to get started. That's what I signed up for.

Same here. Everything I know I can watch as a family and enjoy. My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying walking through the titles from our childhoods and sharing them with the kids. I had most recently purchased the Candleshoe DVD when I was naive and didn't think that would be on the the future Disney+.

Mandalorian was awesome, but not the reason I jumped onboard.

Yeah, I mean, I'm still in the middle of binge-watching Gummi Bears - and there's a LOT more to follow that. I'm content.

Not too good of a day yesterday for Disney originals imo. Diary of a female president was good but the other ones not so good. I’m in for life but Disney needs to do better not everyone is hardcore like us.

Not too good of a day yesterday for Disney originals imo. Diary of a female president was good but the other ones not so good. I’m in for life but Disney needs to do better not everyone is hardcore like us.
Not every week is going to be amazing. Not everyone watches things on the same pace either. Netflix surely hasn’t had amazing things every week. It will work itself out over time.

Not every week is going to be amazing. Not everyone watches things on the same pace either. Netflix surely hasn’t had amazing things every week. It will work itself out over time.

Netflix has amazing things every week. There’s just too much that you can’t watch it all.

Netflix has amazing things every week. There’s just too much that you can’t watch it all.
That’s debatable to me. Netflix does have a lot more in general but that’s also because they’ve been around longer. I don’t necessarily think everything they do each week is amazing tho.

I have to disagree. Most of the movies Netflix releases are garbage. So bad. TV series can be good, but losing their appeal. The latest season of Sabrina is just awful.

I did watch Troop Zero on Prime (amazon original movie) and have to say I just really enjoyed it! :)
Amazon puts out better quality entertainment overall.

I have to disagree. Most of the movies Netflix releases are garbage. So bad. TV series can be good, but losing their appeal. The latest season of Sabrina is just awful.

I did watch Troop Zero on Prime (amazon original movie) and have to say I just really enjoyed it! :)
Amazon puts out better quality entertainment overall.

Yes mist of the Netflix movies are garbage. But they have a lot of good series.

Anyone else still having buffering issues? I can watch for about 30min then the buffering happens and seems to become more frequent. Watching a full movie is really annoying.

I have 100mbs service and no other apps have buffering issues.

I do have a Roku2 which is old compared to todays products but it works well with everything else.

Anyone else still having buffering issues? I can watch for about 30min then the buffering happens and seems to become more frequent. Watching a full movie is really annoying.

I have 100mbs service and no other apps have buffering issues.

I do have a Roku2 which is old compared to todays products but it works well with everything else.

No problems with our brand new Roku TV and our internet is much, much slower than yours. I'm going to vote it's your Roku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter