Disney on Ice---codes?

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
Does anyone know where I can find out the code for the Disney Club discount for the Disney on Ice shows? I have checked the website, but couldn't find anything, and I don't see anything in the fall 2003 booklet. Surely we get something off?

I bought tickets last year and used a code I found on these boards. Hopefully someone will know something...maybe the codes aren't out yet for the Toronto area ones since they are at Christmas time and don't think tickets are on sale yet. Anyone know??

Debbie - I signed up on line for Disney On Ice Preferred Customer and in their confirmation, they sent a telephone number that I called today. I asked for a code to use since the Toronto tickets are on presale, and she gave me a code, but all it gets is the ability to buy before the public sale, but no discount. Let me know if you want that code. Someone on the budget board had a code for $20.00 off, but it was only working in NY/NJ, but someone suggested that about 6 weeks prior to the shows, that code might work for a discount. Who knows!!

Debbie I can get tickets through my mother in law at the firefighters credit union for the Disney On Ice show coming to London at the Labatt Centre let me know if you are interested and I will get you the details.
Darren

I was just fiddling around on the ticketmaster sight with the code i was given today to get into the presale, and it does appear to also give about 10% off the $37.00 & $25.00 seats for the Toronto shows. There is no discount for the $60 or $75 tickets. However, the $37.00 ticket which I can get for $33.75 with the code are excellent seats....1st row of the corner ice level sections. Darren - do you know what type of discounts they are offering to Credit Union employees? Thanks, Jo

I know that the Firefighters Credit union gets group Discounts to the shows at the Labatts Centre in London call 661 5635 and talk to Nellie for more details

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter