Disney Outlet Store in Myrtle Beach??

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if there is, or where there is a Disney outlet store in the eastern corridor or Myrtle Beach? We'll be driving from Mass to Myrtle Beach and I thought I had read where there was one in Myrtle Beach. Or maybe someone knows of others on the I'95 Route

They recently closed the one in Myrtle Beach. There is one in Jonesville (near Sparantsburg) and there is one in Hilton Head.

The catalog outlet is closed, but a Character Corner has opened in the same location. It is stocked with clearance items from WDW. I don't think it is owned by Disney, but the merchandise is authentic(sp).

We were at the Myrtle Beach store the weekend it was officially closing and were sad to see it go. If the Character Corner is anything like the Character Premier in St. Augustine it will be an improvement actually. We'll be heading down in early August and look forward to checking it out.

Lisa

There is a Disney Store or Disney Catalog outlet on US 1 South in Rehoboth Beach at the Rehoboth Outlets. It will be on your left side as you travel south. I'm not sure if it is a catalog or store outlet as we didn't get to stop there on our way home from Ocean City MD! :jester:

Thanks for the info - Does anyone know the exact location of the Character Corner store in Myrtle beach AND
where's Rehoboth Beach?

Anything around Baltimore, Washington, DC or Richmond?

Rehoboth Beach is the first beach area on Rt 1 in Delaware. Very easy to find if you're taking the coastal route!

There is a Catalog Outlet store between DC and Richmond at Potomac Mills Outlets.

Sue Ellen

We just returned from a Myrtle Beach vacation. The Disney Store has converted from a catalog outlet to character corner. IMO it was a great improvement. The store is located in the Myrtle Beach Factory Stores Mall on Hwy 501. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter