Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

i am interested in getting the millennium falcon charm when we are down in a month. It is sold out online. Anyone know if it is available in park?

Has anyone seen a "Mouseketeer" pandora charm anywhere? Or long ago retired and no longer avail other than on resell?

Anyone know if they still sell the Mouseketeer pandora charm anywhere? Or its only avail through resellers only?

Hi,

We will be in Mk and AK for a quick visit. Where are the pandora shops and will they have the same park exclusives or do I need to get a specific one at AK and another one at MK?

Thank you,

Hi,

We will be in Mk and AK for a quick visit. Where are the pandora shops and will they have the same park exclusives or do I need to get a specific one at AK and another one at MK?

Thank you,
Usually they will have the same, but if there is one in particular you are looking for and one doesn't have it, sometimes another will. If you ask, they can usually tell you.

Will they fit on any bracelet ( for get the competitor to Pandora)? Chamelia?
Possibly but not guaranteed. Both Chamilia and Pandora have threaded charms, and I've had some luck with cross-compatibility. YMMV. Also, some Pandora charms are not threaded, so those should fit on both bracelets.

Several charms are now available on ShopDisney.com.

There was also a Space Mountain 45th Anniversary dangle, but it must have sold out - it was there yesterday but it's gone today.

Six new Disney Parks charms have been seen at the Pandora store in Disney Springs. Details from Disney Fashionista are at this link.

All of these are dangles:
Mickey on carousel horse
Disney snacks
Bride and groom ears
Mickey balloons
Family at the castle
Castle postcard

Disney Fashionista posted a preview article about a Cinderella 70th anniversary Pandora collection coming later this year. The collection includes charms, a bangle bracelet, earrings, ring, and necklace. Details (including pictures) are at this link.

Also, a number of "new" Pandora charms were added on ShopDisney.com yesterday (well, labelled new on ShopDisney).

Fantasyland Castle Postcard dangle - $70
Madame Leota charm (originally part of a 2-charm Haunted Mansion set) - $75
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Carrousel dangle - $75
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Parks Food dangle - $75
Mickey Mouse Balloons charm - $70
Mouseketeer Mom and Child dangle - $75
The Child dangle (Pandora jewelry logo on back) - $65
Wedding Ear Hats dangle - $75

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter