Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Disney Fashionista posted a preview article about a Cinderella 70th anniversary Pandora collection coming later this year. The collection includes charms, a bangle bracelet, earrings, ring, and necklace. Details (including pictures) are at this link.

Also, a number of "new" Pandora charms were added on ShopDisney.com yesterday (well, labelled new on ShopDisney).

Fantasyland Castle Postcard dangle - $70
Madame Leota charm (originally part of a 2-charm Haunted Mansion set) - $75
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Carrousel dangle - $75
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Parks Food dangle - $75
Mickey Mouse Balloons charm - $70
Mouseketeer Mom and Child dangle - $75
The Child dangle (Pandora jewelry logo on back) - $65
Wedding Ear Hats dangle - $75

View attachment 521650
View attachment 521651
sure, they put these up after the 30% AP discount expires.

ShopDisney is currently offering an additional discount to the already reduced prices on select in-stock Twice Upon a Year Sale merchandise:

Buy Two Select Clearance Items, Get One FREE with Code: 3RDFREE

The fine print says it doesn't apply to Pandora jewelry, but the offer works for the remaining charm on sale from my post yesterday (Mickey Mouse Rainbow dangle). The cheapest of the three items is free.

The offer is valid until September 13 at 11:59PM Pacific Time and, as usual, there's a lot of fine print about what other merchandise is exempt from the offer.

You can also stack the SHIPMAGIC code for free shipping if your order totals $75 or more.

I have The Child charm on my Disney bracelet and it's one of my favorites. I also have and like the Madame Leota charm but it's a bit harder to see IMO.

Thanks for the info on the Madame Leota charm. I'm debating whether to get it. If it's hard to see, I'm not sure I want to spend the money on it right now. Decisions, decisions!

I've been following this thread for many years, and I'm not sure if I read it on here or somewhere else... but figured it was good info to have and worth mentioning again.

Jared often has their Pandora charms 50% off, including Disney ones. Now that being said the selection isn't always that biggest or newest items, but they usually have 20ish charms listed. I've been trying to keep an eye on it lately and it seems they replenish/restock the site either late Thursday or early Friday morning.

It's an expensive habit after all. :laughing:

Hi! New to this thread. I have a Pandora bracelet I add a charm to each time we visit Disney. Does Disney add a holiday charm each year for the parks? I try to get a Parks Exclusive and I love shopping at the store in Magic Kingdom.

Hi! New to this thread. I have a Pandora bracelet I add a charm to each time we visit Disney. Does Disney add a holiday charm each year for the parks? I try to get a Parks Exclusive and I love shopping at the store in Magic Kingdom.
I checked back through the thread, and Disney released new holiday charms in 2015, 2017, and 2019. So it seems to be an every-other-year trend. But that's no guarantee they won't release new ones this year.

Disney Fashionista posted a preview article about a Cinderella 70th anniversary Pandora collection coming later this year. The collection includes charms, a bangle bracelet, earrings, ring, and necklace. Details (including pictures) are

That link now leads to an error page and I cannot find ANY mention of this anywhere online. Has anyone heard more about this? We're heading into November now and it seems like this would have been something that came out back in Feb/March with all of the other anniversary merchandise...

Hi,

I see a lot of "Fantasyland" Castle pandora charms. Does anyone know if the fantasyland castle is officially supposed to represent Disneyland's castle or just a generic castle that is supposed to represent all the parks?
I only collect Cinderella's castle and the design to me seems to skew more towards Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Thanks!

That link now leads to an error page and I cannot find ANY mention of this anywhere online. Has anyone heard more about this? We're heading into November now and it seems like this would have been something that came out back in Feb/March with all of the other anniversary merchandise...
I can't find the Cinderella 70th anniversary article on Disney Fashionista either, they must have removed it. I found a single picture on their Pinterest website, but the link there points to the same broken link that I posted.

Disney Food Blog recently posted about two new Food & Wine Festival charms for 2020.

Chef Figment
Chef Remy
Both charms cost $85 and have Food & Wine Festival 2020 on back.

Chef Figment charm is now available on shopdisney. I'm not sure whether Chef Remy will appear since it's a passholder exclusive. Do they ever go on sale on the site?

Last edited:
Chef Figment charm is now available on shopdisney. I'm not sure whether Chef Remy will appear since it's a passholder exclusive. Do they ever go on sale on the site?

If you're a DVC member, the code DVC30 works on Pandora. I think there's a passholder discount that might work online as well. The discount codes (at least the DVC one) include some things that are normally excluded, like Pandora, Alex & Ani, Dooney & Bourke. Which is great for shopping and terrible for my checking account!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!