Disney pins at Walmart!?

Mike0828

#1 Stitch Fan
Ok, so last year was my first trip to Disney, once there we went to Walmart to stock up on items for our stay. Anyway, I bought one pirate pin I liked while at the store, then toward the end of vacation I got sucked in to pin collecting. Going back down soon and my question is.... are Walmart pins tradeable? Are they legit Disney pins and found on pinpics?

I just thought about this and opened up my pin book to look at the pirates pin that I have. It was on a blue and white card... nice colorful pin(two fire torches crossed and a skull in the middle, says Pirates of the Carribean at top), rubber disney ear backing but the back of pin just says c Disney and China..... so is it an official Disney pin or some sort of lesser quality/desired pin? :confused3

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Sounds like it. As long as it has the copyright DISNEY on the back, it should be tradeable.

Does your pin look like this?

pin48890

If so, it's listed on Pin Pics as pin 48890. It's a legitimate pin. Even if it's not your pin, it really doesn't matter. As jobie61 states, as long as your pin has the Disney copyright then you should be all set. :thumbsup2

Thanks alot for the replies! And yes, that's the pin that I have. I guess I questioned it's status since it didn't actually say 'official disney trading' in the mickey ear logo on the back of the pin along with the Disney and China words(which I noticed on back of my other Disney pins).

Did Walmart have other Disney pins?
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

They did have other pins but I don't recall the price as I bought this last summer while down there on vacation.

Did Walmart have other Disney pins?
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

Sell pin for 3.95! That was the price last year. So were more expensive, but for trading they work fine!

Charlyeann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter