Disney Pins

Nickoman

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone does the pin trading while at Disney. I’m looking forward to it but will be taking them on a plane for the first time and am unsure how to pack them. Any help is appreciated :)

I was wondering if anyone does the pin trading while at Disney. I’m looking forward to it but will be taking them on a plane for the first time and am unsure how to pack them. Any help is appreciated :)
I had mine in a carryon, and the bag was opened. Now if I have my pin case in my carryon I take it out because I know it will be looked at.
I usually only take my large pin collection on a longer, around 14 nights, DCL cruise. That’s because we may have already agreed to a meet up time on the cruise. Some folks bring some pins, but paper copies of their collection.

I'd carry them on but either have them already attached to a lanyard or in a clear plastic bag together so they can easily be pulled out of your carry on for inspection. You don't want to have to dig through your bag to find all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter