• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Planning DVD?

Don't waste your time ordering it...it no more than starts and its over...

I agree! My fiance and I watched this, and thought it was horrible! You get ten times more info here on the DIS than on that DVD.

I just have to mention here that when my 2 year old granddaughter got hers in the mail, she was thrilled. It was just the right length for her and she loves to watch it.

You're right, it's not much of a planning DVD, but for very little ones, it's ok.;)

I haven't been able to find a link to order one up here in Canada. The Canadian link they offer takes you to a page to order the video from 2002. I filled it out anyway, just in case, but that was quite a while back and nothing. I'd love one of these DVDs, even if it is only a few minutes long. Anyone know of a Canadian link to order one?

Unfortunetly the only link I am see is the one I posted back on the orginial post. You could always try to order one anyway. I know I ordered the Canadian version and got it, so maybe the same/opposite will be true for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter