Disney Plus Discount?

I just signed up. It hurt to pay for 3 years, but it is a savings and I’m sure we would have subscribed for 3 years.

I don’t have ESPN plus or Hulu now. I’ll be fine if we don’t get it later.

Hi! Did you get an email receipt? I signed up yesterday morning. My card was definitely charged, but I did not receive an email confirmation as expected. Thanks!
Check your junk mail, that’s where I found my receipt.

I just signed up. It hurt to pay for 3 years, but it is a savings and I’m sure we would have subscribed for 3 years.

I don’t have ESPN plus or Hulu now. I’ll be fine if we don’t get it later.
We get the commercial Hulu through sprint already so getting stand alone Disney plus was a no brainer.

Hi! Did you get an email receipt? I signed up yesterday morning. My card was definitely charged, but I did not receive an email confirmation as expected. Thanks!
I received my email reciept within a couple of minutes. You might want to check your spam folder.

Also found out today, after I bought the 3 year discount, that Disney + won’t work if you are using an Amazon fire product
to stream your Netflix-prime-Disney+. At least not at start up. So I’ll have to buy different streaming device or a new smarter tv!
Charlie

Still plenty of time for Disney and Amazon to work out a deal. For what ever reason Amazon is pushing back on the streaming services. Google just finally worked out a deal with them for Youtubetv.

Yes - I received a receipt within an hour or so.

Also found out today, after I bought the 3 year discount, that Disney + won’t work if you are using an Amazon fire product
to stream your Netflix-prime-Disney+. At least not at start up. So I’ll have to buy different streaming device or a new smarter tv!
Charlie

I "expect" most smart TVs will be able to add the Disney+ service. I know mine recently added an AirPlay feature that it hasn't had. Adding a new Streaming App should be easy.

I too was hoping to just add Disney+ to my existing Hulu account for simplification, but couldn't pass up on this deal.

This weekend I received an ESPN+ promo for 1yr for 39.99
Just be aware of what channels are included and which are excluded as part of ESPN+ they are making it challenging to find what is really included. ESPN+ is an add-on to ESPN's current cable coverage. ESPN+ lacks access to any of the content on ESPN's core channels, including ESPN, ESPN 2, and ESPN Classic.

Yeah. Im a huge sports guy and ESPN+ isnt something that i wouldnt spend $5 on for a year. That being said im sure it fills the need for some sports fans. Just dont sign up thinking its a replacement for ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/SECNetwork/ESPNNEWS

Can anyone explain to me how it’s gonna work if you already have Hulu? Is it supposed to be an add-on for an additional $ a month or like Showtime and HBO? I definitely want to be a part of the service but if it’s going to be a simple add onto Hulu why wouldn’t I just do that? Does anyone have any information on this? I’m curious how much it supposed to be as an add-on or if I should just jump on the Disney Visa deal I got in the mail today.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me how it’s gonna work if you already have Hulu? Is it supposed to be an add-on for an additional $ a month or like Showtime and HBO? I definitely want to be a part of the service but if it’s going to be a simple add onto Hulu why wouldn’t I just do that? Does anyone have any information on this? I’m curious how much it supposed to be as an add-on or if I should just jump on the Disney Visa deal I got in the mail today.
It’s like Netflix. If you want the service you pay for it. They are only offering a bundle with Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu and that will also have a set monthly price. That version of Hulu is the one with ads though.

It’s like Netflix. If you want the service you pay for it. They are only offering a bundle with Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu and that will also have a set monthly price. That version of Hulu is the one with ads though.

So basically, I should just get the Disney+ service separately and not wait lol

We are in same boat... we have Hulu Live and received cardmember offer today. Don’t know if we should go ahead or wait for bundle? :confused3

I also received the email and have Hulu Live. We have firesticks though - will I be able to access it through my Hulu Live?

@SteveH yeah I read that. The email is a really good deal for three years. If I knew that I could access it through my Hulu, I would pay for it. Maybe I will wait and see if they offer a bundle price for those with Hulu already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter