Disney plus offer

morrismhs

Mouseketeer
I received an email from Disney Destinations with a special offer for Disney plus. Did anyone else get it? We have a firestick - I know it won't work on that but will it work through Hulu? (We have Hulu Live. It seems like a great deal for three years but no if I can't access it. TIA

Disney + will have its own separate app from Hulu, so you won't be able to use it inside of Hulu. As for the 3 year Hulu with Disney +, it would only include your base Hulu (non Live TV version) so you would still have to pay for your Hulu live on top of that. Hopefully this makes sense.

Disney + will have its own separate app from Hulu, so you won't be able to use it inside of Hulu. As for the 3 year Hulu with Disney +, it would only include your base Hulu (non Live TV version) so you would still have to pay for your Hulu live on top of that. Hopefully this makes sense.

There was a rumor that Hulu is looking into making Disney Plus an add on channel, like HBO or Cinemax, but nothing official has been announced yet.

I've been getting spammed about the Disney + service daily for a week or more. I'm tired of it. If I wanted to sign up, I would have signed up a long time ago. NOT INTERESTED, DISNEY!!

This service will be good in about three years. It will take them that long to build up a catalog of original content. Once that is available, I’ll get it and binge. I don’t want to kickstart that now.

I've been getting spammed about the Disney + service daily for a week or more. I'm tired of it. If I wanted to sign up, I would have signed up a long time ago. NOT INTERESTED, DISNEY!!

I agree it would be annoying to keep getting multiple emails like these. But at some point you probably agreed to receive these kind of emails from Disney. Some some companies. not sure about Disney, included at the bottom of a sign up type page (like a contest) and it is already checked off, which is annoying when they do it that way. I have not gotten these specific ones as I already signed up but I would imagine on the email is probably a link where you can manage your "Disney Subscriptions" or some sort of similar wording. From there you should be able to opt out.

I agree it would be annoying to keep getting multiple emails like these. But at some point you probably agreed to receive these kind of emails from Disney. Some some companies. not sure about Disney, included at the bottom of a sign up type page (like a contest) and it is already checked off, which is annoying when they do it that way. I have not gotten these specific ones as I already signed up but I would imagine on the email is probably a link where you can manage your "Disney Subscriptions" or some sort of similar wording. From there you should be able to opt out.
It is from Disney Destinations. If I opt out of that, I will cease to get ANY emails from Disney regarding trips or pretty much anything else having to do with Disney.

This service will be good in about three years. It will take them that long to build up a catalog of original content. Once that is available, I’ll get it and binge. I don’t want to kickstart that now.

They’re going with day 1 original content, so I don’t think it’ll take that long.

CBS is doing the same thing. But it’s taking a long time for them to build up their content. I hope Disney is faster.

They’re going with the “little bit for everyone” approach, but still, Day 1 has the new Star Wars series (Manadlorian), new High School Musical show, new Lady and the Tramp live action, original Christmas movie with Anna Kendrick and more. Could be a worse starting lineup on top of the tons of legacy content.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/9/3/20...marvel-disney-channel-launch-titles-fall-2019
I could spend quite a while just on the Simpsons! (Haven’t really watched in years.)

Hello there, I missed out on the Disney Plus offer for the three years when it was offered during D23. If anyone has a code they've received and are not using it, I'd gladly take it off your hands. Thanks in advance!

Ironic timing on seeing this..I received an offer in the mail - I'm pretty sure Disney Destinations sent it and totally pitched it thinking I have a 12 and 16 yr old that aren't interested in this and now it's on my 16 yo Christmas list. I'm guessing there are no other discounts - just the full price year subscription?

Ironic timing on seeing this..I received an offer in the mail - I'm pretty sure Disney Destinations sent it and totally pitched it thinking I have a 12 and 16 yr old that aren't interested in this and now it's on my 16 yo Christmas list. I'm guessing there are no other discounts - just the full price year subscription?
Correct. The only discount now is the savings for paying annually over monthly.

Maybe there will be one last push before it goes live... or maybe even a black Friday deal after. You never never know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!