Disney Princess Half-Marathon: Hotel Rates and other Discounts

zobow02

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I am considering doing the half marathon at Disney, however RunDisney isn't giving me much info about the race so I thought I'd come here.

I saw there were hotel discounts when you do the race and I was wondering how much of a discount you would get if you ran the race and which hotel you would recommend (I'd prefer a value).

And I am also getting a Florida resident pass soon, do AP's get a discount on the race?

Hello,
I am considering doing the half marathon at Disney, however RunDisney isn't giving me much info about the race so I thought I'd come here.

I saw there were hotel discounts when you do the race and I was wondering how much of a discount you would get if you ran the race and which hotel you would recommend (I'd prefer a value).

And I am also getting a Florida resident pass soon, do AP's get a discount on the race?
Disney themselves doesn't give any discounts when doing a race other than anything that would be released to the general public.

All Disney hotels are race weekend hotels so it really doesn't matter much where you stay. After November I will have stayed value, moderate, and deluxe for a race weekend.

AP's do get room discounts that are usually different from general public rates but those often come out pretty late. Disney does not do any discounts on the races themselves because they have never needed too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts