Disney Quest-Typhoon Lagoon Advice

terriluvsbobby

Earning My Ears
Hello Experts...:worship:

I need your advice on two non park places.

Disney Quest- do you recommend it, when to go, how much time to spend?

Typhoon Lagoon- how much time to spend there? :beach: Will we be exhausted for anything else that night?:faint:

Thanks!

we are doing both for the first time this March....our plans....
TL early am for about 5 hours or so and then Epcot at night.
DQ first night we are there and using as a filler any other time.
We opted for the waterpark and more option.

Sounds like a great plan. It will be our first time seeing the other half of WDW too.
I am starting my diet next week! Want to look good for all the disney pics!
:cool2:
I tried Suzanne Sommers and it really worked. But Weight Watchers sounds appealing too. :confused3

We took a break day from the parks and actually did both of these in one day. We got to TL at opening in the morning and stayed there for several hours, then headed back to the hotel to rest/wash up and then went to dinner in Downtown Disney and spent the evening at Disney quest. Disney Quest was fun, but we weren't blown away, but there are several fun activities inside that were like nothing I had seen before. Kids will like the idea of getting to play skee ball and video games as long as they want without having to beg for more quarters :) Beware of the "make your own roller coaster" you can do it however you want, but we did a moderate one and I felt a little sick and I never feel sick after real roller coasters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter