Disney+ Research

MinUX

Earning My Ears
(I recently posted this under the Community Board, but it was suggested that it might be better to post it here)

Hi everyone!

Long-time Disney fan and user experience design student here :wave2:. I am currently working on a capstone project to help improve Disney+ and would love to get some user feedback to help guide my decisions. I hope to gain some insights from your responses and ultimately develop a solution so Disney+ users have a better experience. If you're interested and are subscribed to Disney+, I have a list of questions I'd love to know your answers to (feel free to answer as many or few as you want, and as much or little as you want). All feedback is helpful and appreciated - Thank you for your time!

If you're comfortable sharing -
What is your age?
What is your gender?
Do you have children?

1. When Disney+ was first released, what were you looking forward to the most?

2. When do you usually use DIsney+ on a typical day?

3 Why did you subscribe to Disney+?

4. What were your first impressions?

5. How much time do you normally spend watching DIsney+?

6. What types of things do you normally watch? Shows? Movies? Documentaries?

7. Do you experience any problems finding things to watch? Tell me more about that.

8. What things do you like about Disney+? Please explain.

9. Are there things you dislike or are frustrated about Disney+? Please explain.

10. Do you notice any potential problems with it? If so, what?

11. Was there anything surprising to you or unexpected about Disney+?

12. Was there anything missing from Disney+ that you expected?

13. How would you improve Disney+?

I plan to keep this thread open for a week, checking in and interacting with some of you with possible follow up questions if clarity is needed on my end. Again, thank you!

-MinUX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter